What's new

General/Other - Erron Black (Old) Erron Black Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Allow me to give us a place to discuss this new mysterious outworld assasin and everything we know about him.

Known facts:

-Kotal Kahn's personal assasin
-Has yet to speak
-Seems sidearms are his primary weapon. Body is adorned with ammo
-Missing right eye? Face mostly covered with mask
-Seems to be a key player in the "Netherrealm War"
-Possibly the "2nd boot" in the Boon Tweet

I for one am truly interested in this new and yet UNCONFIRMED character in MKX. For one he looks fucking badass. The western motif is fresh and original for the series and oozes potential. I think he should rarely if ever speak and his alliance unsure. So far his odds seem pretty high to make it into the MKX roster, and at this point he would definitely be considered main worthy.

What are your opinions of Erron Black? Who is considering maining him? Who wants him in the game? Discuss all things BLACK here!

Last edited:

eNARV

Capital Punishment
I think it'd be weird for the mk announcer to say his full name in the game. Just imo. He should just call him BLACK . That'd be sickk ;) "BLACK WINS ...FATALITY"

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
He's the most intriguing character so far, imo, and he isn't even confirmed to be in the game yet. Can't wait to hear more about this guy's story.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I think he's making it in the game for the simple reason that we don't know anything about him nor have seen him speak.
Characters like Hsu Hao or shit like that who made appearances in the comics but aren't making it in the game have spoken a bit and played some part in an issue.
Erron Black, on the other hand, didn't. It would be weird if they just mentioned him and then we never hear anything about him again or he isn't in the game.

I$AAC

Noob
I'm excited about his style. He could have a style that is pure zoning ALS prepatch deathstroke, and he can have setup heavy offense like Hol Horse in JJBA all stars.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
That's racist.
Oohhhh I knew it was comin...but I didnt expect it to be THAT fast!
anyways lets just think about how Twisted Metal had a game called BLACK. Referring to how dark it was , oh and that there was a character called Black in that game too. :REO

PerezzGomeZ

I saw your girl staring homie
anyways lets just think about how Twisted Metal had a game called BLACK. Referring to how dark it was , oh and that there was a character called Black in that game too. :REO
Nice avatar and twisted metal reference....DOLL FACE

Braindead

OK that's DOUBLE RACIST.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
His name is pretty weak, but I'm digging his design. I for one hope he is in the game. I love western movies and ninjas, so its perfect.

Braindead

Part of me agree's he should never speak. But another thinks he could have an awesome raspy voice. Especially with NRS' great voice acting for MKX. Maybe just speak very little. Dialog only a few words.
If he's in the game one of the first lines in one of his intro quotes should just be a grunt Clint Eastwood-style. LOL that would be awesome.

Erron Black: *grunts*
Cassie Cage: Easy there, tiger.
Erron Black: I don't need more than that.

IDK some shit like that lol.

I could see this guy actually being Stryker in disguise.
I think stryker and johnny cage are the only possibilities, being the only blond males in the MK universe I can think of(and it depends on the game for johnny).

Further people getting hype for stryker would probably make boon laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.