What's new

General/Other - Erron Black (Old) Erron Black Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Hoping he's not a Stryker palate swap ala jade/kitana situation.

mkkevin

Noob
He actually looks cool and is mysterious. I hope that he can be in the game ^.^ It would be a shame to let such a cool concept like his get to waste. ATM, I can't think of any fatalities that he would do tho.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
IMO the western look is weird and doesn't fit at all. I have a few questions.

Does Outworld have a western territory or fucking Texas?

Is he from Earthrealm?

If he is from Earthrealm, why is he wearing cowboy gear from the old west?

Don't get me wrong, I hope they give him a legit story but right now it seems like a stretch for originality and it doesn't fit. I know not everything needs to be reasonable and that this is make believe but it gets to a point when a universe is as established as MK and things don't add up. Am I crazy?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Is he from Earthrealm?

Don't get me wrong, I hope they give him a legit story but right now it seems like a stretch for originality and it doesn't fit. I know not everything needs to be reasonable and that this is make believe but it gets to a point when a universe is as established as MK and things don't add up. Am I crazy?
No. You can just say it. This character sucks, you hope this isn't the idea of a new character, and you have no idea what everyone is so hype about.

I'm hoping this guy is one of the comic only characters, and the reason why he isn't in the later pics is because he's dead.

#ThreadInvaded

Komatose

The Prettiest
I'll probably be the best Erron and Sareena. But they'll never make it in the game. So it doesn't matter! HAHAHAHA!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I'm VERY excited for Erron Black and totally hope he makes it in.

I hope he's his own character, and not a returning one. I actually think he might be Salazar from the casting call since the description matches him. If that's the case, then he'll sound American and be very eloquent. I think it could work if he rarely speaks, but sounds very intelligent when he does. He looks awesome and Old West-looking cowboy from the deserts of Outworld fits in Mortal Kombat just as much as the Aztec god and bug lady. Here's hoping all three of the Mariachi Marauders make the cut in MKX!

Also, I might be in the minority here, but I hope his variations use the guns, but he doesn't rely on zoning. I'd prefer a lot of hand-to-hand techniques mixed with point blank shots, and the occasional gunshot special move to round him out.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag

Is he from Earthrealm?

its believed that he's Salazar from that leak awhile back meaning hes from earthrealm. considering outworld seems very arid his outfit makes sense

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I hope hes in, everything from his design to character is a beautiful addition to the MK universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.