What's new

[Oct. 22nd 2011] TEST YOUR RAGE - Hosted By VATR & MAK (Fairfax, VA)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
How about we let the tourney rankings sort it out? Top 3 from each area. =)
Or, you can just select your three. :p

New updated list.

SOVA
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Young Money
Drummer
Wai

NOVA
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse
kandehbar

RVA
Chronos
Free All Day (Possible)

MD
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

PA
SwiftTomHanks

NC
LionHeart V1
Death

Creepy00

Noob
Have been quite out for a while, and i can see the HYPE already on the thread lol
Just make sure guys to bring your game into the tourney, not just on the thread :p

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Have been quite out for a while, and i can see the HYPE already on the thread lol
Just make sure guys to bring your game into the tourney, not just on the thread :p
Believe me, the game will be brought to the tourney. Don't you worry about that! =)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
And the list keeps growing!

SOVA
Blackula
Vegeta
Hatake Osawa
Young Money
Drummer
Wai

NOVA
Nordic Ninja
Creepy
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
BeatDownMao88
digitaldemize
Rob
Korpse
kandehbar
Skynet

RVA
Chronos
Mr. 10 Hit

MD
SWBeta
Eazail
Sayco
CitizenSnips
Minerva_SC

PA
SwiftTomHanks

NC
LionHeart V1
Death

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Could we verify people who are bringing setups real quick, looking back through the thread it looks like we got:

PS3+Game:
[MENTION=8340]↓ 1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5003]SwiftTomHanks[/MENTION]

Displays:
[MENTION=7318]digitaldemize[/MENTION]

Could the people listed above please verify?! If the above is true we should be good, that'll bring our setups to a total of 6. And since you're not sure [MENTION=8340]↓ 1[/MENTION], could you list the model of your monitor so I can look into it?

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Could we verify people who are bringing setups real quick, looking back through the thread it looks like we got:

PS3+Game:
[MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION]

Displays:

Could the people listed above please verify?! If the above is true we should be good, that'll bring our setups to a total of 6. And since you're not sure [MENTION=8340]↓ 1[/MENTION], could you list the model of your monitor so I can look into it?
I thought you had me down for my Dell LCD Monitor as well Nordic?

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
We're only 10 days out now so time for an update!

As mentioned MAK and VATR are working in cooperation to host this event and shall be sharing resources as a result, and by resources I'm primarily referring to the projector. In order to satisfy both groups in the time frame we have here's the game plan on the 22nd:

[10:00] Doors open, sign ups and casuals begin
[01:30] Bracket creation starts, please arrive by 1:30 if at all possible!
[01:50] Last call for casuals and sign ups are %100 locked, no exceptions!
[02:00] MK tourney starts

(We are willing to work with people, if for whatever reason you know you wont be able to make it until say 2:15 or something like that please contact us BEFORE the 22nd. We will put your name at the bottom of the bracket and you can pay up when you arrive. However once your match is called if you're no where to be found it will be a forfeit on your part and you'll be sent to Losers where you'll have another shot.)

Once all the round 1s have been played we will begin running down the winners bracket using all available set ups, projector included. When we get to Semi-Finals (4 Winners left) we'll play both games on the projector at which point we'll halt the Winners Bracket and pass the projector off to VATR so they can conduct the Tekken tournament. We'll then begin running through the Losers Bracket using all the side set ups until there's only 1 competitor left standing. As soon as Tekken gets to the same state (2 Winners and 1 Loser) they will pass the projector back to us and we will then conduct our Winners Final followed by our Losers Final and lastly our Grand Finals. Once we're finished Tekken will do the same.

I encourage everyone to also watch the Tekken finals after ours finishes up, the VATR group is an amazing group of guys and a true blast to be around! They will be watching our finals and returning the same respect would be greatly appreciated!

See you all there, this shit's gonna be legit!

Also, updated setup list:

PS3+Game:
[MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION] (verified)

Display:
[MENTION=1321]Blackula[/MENTION] (verified)
[MENTION=6291]Hatake Osawa[/MENTION] (verified)

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Several team matches will take too long. If we're gonna have a big team battle, it needs to go on the big screen, and I don't want us hogging it for that long a time. :)

So we can't do both 3v3s and 5v5s. It's one or the other. I say we do a single 5v5. The problem is, which areas will be the ones to go at it? We have a lot of different state reps coming through for TYR, so I'm thinking It should be MD/NoVA vs NoVA/SoVA since NoVA has the most members, but each side must have at least 1 player that is not from MD, NoVA, or SoVA. For simplification purposes, RVA will be lumped together with SoVA.

For those of you in NoVA who have a traitorous streak, here's your chance to openly run wild!

Or if the other states don't care, we can just 5v5 MD/DC vs VA.

What say you, gentlemen?