What's new

[Oct. 22nd 2011] TEST YOUR RAGE - Hosted By VATR & MAK (Fairfax, VA)

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
:confused: I don't know about ridiculous but I guess my Reptile is at least good lol. I actually have a hard time with Scorpion you'd probably whoop my ass lol
But you came in second at the Richmond tournament under Samurai if I'm correct? I'm pretty sure you're better then the other ones I've faced. Believe me. No offense, but I just like to flat out say it when I see it when it comes to someones abilities to any character.

Come on man. Shouldn't had told me that. Now I'm expecting you're just gonna sandbag me by saying that and wont show me your true potential til like the 2nd match, or so. Lol

Hard to say man if I'm gonna really do good cause I'm expecting this event to promise a lot of good fighters, bro. So I'm gonna have no break at all. =P Will enjoy it still.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Hard to say man if I'm gonna really do good cause I'm expecting this event to promise a lot of good fighters, bro. So I'm gonna have no break at all. =P Will enjoy it still.
You wont be disappointed my friend. =) The last Mason MK9 tourney saw Ryry taking 1st, Eazail taking 2nd and Blackula taking 3rd. I barely missed top 3 with a damn close fight with Blackula who put me in 4th.

Blackula's Kenshi is top notch and anyone who has ever played against Eazail will tell you he brings a very high level game. And I haven't spoken to him about it yet but Ryry has been competing in all the VA based MK tourneys lately and he's a top level player in every game he plays, I've seen the man make top 3 in 3 different tourneys all in the same day. I talked to him at As/Salt a few weeks back and it sounded like he'd be attending.

I haven't had the opportunity to play against FlipinFlava myself yet but I've seen him play and I've never seen Baraka do so much crazy shit. XD Although I hear you also play Noob... with that latest buff I'm guessing we might see some Noob action at TYR? Mysticism will school you if you bring anything shy of your best, he's relentlessly in your face. And the artist formerly known as Lokie (Down 1) will happily show you the reason for his name change. =P

I'm also looking very forward to seeing Creepy compete, he doesn't have any true tournament experience but quite a few of us have had the opportunity to play against him offline and he is boss! He schooled me hard! I'm sure quite a few others here would tell you the same!

Bring your A-game fellaz! =)

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
You wont be disappointed my friend. =) The last Mason MK9 tourney saw Ryry taking 1st, Eazail taking 2nd and Blackula taking 3rd. I barely missed top 3 with a damn close fight with Blackula who put me in 4th.

Blackula's Kenshi is top notch and anyone who has ever played against Eazail will tell you he brings a very high level game. And I haven't spoken to him about it yet but Ryry has been competing in all the VA based MK tourneys lately and he's a top level player in every game he plays, I've seen the man make top 3 in 3 different tourneys all in the same day. I talked to him at As/Salt a few weeks back and it sounded like he'd be attending.

I haven't had the opportunity to play against FlipinFlava myself yet but I've seen him play and I've never seen Baraka do so much crazy shit. XD Although I hear you also play Noob... with that latest buff I'm guessing we might see some Noob action at TYR? Mysticism will school you if you bring anything shy of your best, he's relentlessly in your face. And the artist formerly known as Lokie (Down 1) will happily show you the reason for his name change. =P

I'm also looking very forward to seeing Creepy compete, he doesn't have any true tournament experience but quite a few of us have had the opportunity to play against him offline and he is boss! He schooled me hard! I'm sure quite a few others here would tell you the same!

Bring your A-game fellaz! =)
I've had my fair share of facing RyRy and Blackula in person. Blackula is now my friend and sometimes go to casuals at his place Friday nights when available. RyRy is also someone I've became friends with recently. Faced his Kung Lao the first time at a MK tournament at the first BOSS and I wasn't up to par at that time and pretty much got schooled. lol I think the second coming with him at BOSS, or third I managed to pull a win off of him in winners bracket, but soon to get schooled by Blackula's Kenshi. xD So that didn't go in my favor as well and still have issues with that f***ing character. lol Ryry did know get his comeback in losers bracket with me and that was disappointing. =P But that was back then.

I do believe I've faced FlipinFlava on XBOX Live if I recall? Hard to say. I have to go back on that and find out and let you know on that one.

Sorry to say, but I don't play Noob. I'm such an awful person to even touch a character like that and wouldn't consider myself a good player. xD No I actually main Scorpion, bro. I'm probably considered one of the few top Scorpion players on XBL represented by the top players on that game. He's been my main character since first release and not considering to drop him anytime soon. Trying to get myself out there with Slips and Check's Scorpions. Hoping one day to come across the two in casuals and actually face them for one hell of a match. =P

Haven't faced nor heard those names you mentioned. So I'm assuming awesome results from these guys? I'm hoping man cause the MK tournaments in VA have been sloppy man and want to see this one go up big.

Definitely will bring my A-Game to this, bro. Guarantee it! =)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Nordic, actually it's Young Money that plays Noob here on occasion. I've been in the Noob lab myself but he's not ready yet for tourney play. Who knows, maybe I'll break out the Shang or Quan at this tourney. ***insert Troll face*** :D

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
My Noob question was aimed at Flava. But I look forward to seeing your scorp on the 22nd! Outside of Vegeta I haven't really seen much in the way of scorp in this area. Speaking of which, any word on Vegeta's possible attendance Blackula?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
yeah i've been messing around a bit with noob and skarlett
i might pick up jax again, he was the character i played at my first tourney before he got all of his buffs

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
LionHeart (Wilmington, NC) MK9
Lionheart. You, too?! That's freaking awesome. I'm just pulling everybody I know from LIVE into this s***. Lol

I'm expecting more surprises from this. Come on! Bring it! =)

Blackula said:
Nordic, actually it's Young Money that plays Noob here on occasion. I've been in the Noob lab myself but he's not ready yet for tourney play. Who knows, maybe I'll break out the Shang or Quan at this tourney. ***insert Troll face***
I was wondering who you were talking about when you said Noob. Yes, it is Young Money. He's good from I've seen so far from him. But he mains another character into which I don't want to spoil if he does make a show. I'll let him spoil that one if he wants. =P I'll try to hit him up sometime tonight and see if he wants to partake in this. If he can that is cause I know his job can be 'demanding'. Lol

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Yeah Hatake Osawa I placed second, Samurai has my number man I can't beat him. I was able to beat Ryry in Winner's and then I beat him again in Loser's buthe matches were all very close.

I see that Lion is going, Eazail is probably better than me, SwiftTomHanks is probably better than me and a couple people on the list I have heard of and yeah this should be a tough but fun tourny

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Yeah Hatake Osawa I placed second, Samurai has my number man I can't beat him. I was able to beat Ryry in Winner's and then I beat him again in Loser's buthe matches were all very close.

I see that Lion is going, Eazail is probably better than me, SwiftTomHanks is probably better than me and a couple people on the list I have heard of and yeah this should be a tough but fun tourny
I beat Samurai at Civil War a few months ago. But I wasn't allowed to use Kenshi then and used Ermac.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
I beat Samurai at Civil War a few months ago. But I wasn't allowed to use Kenshi then and used Ermac.
I just haven't figured out how to beat his Kung Lao. With Ryry I came up with a good strategy but it didn't work against Samurai. You are another guy I've heard is very good this tourny is gonna be pretty awesome!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
So do we have an actual list of names who have specifically said they would be in attendance?

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I added a few names to the list. Ryry is most likely going to join and Vegeta is also joining. I put my friend Chronos down as a possibility, that is if he doesn't have to work.

Confirmed
Blackula
Nordic Ninja
SWBeta
Vegeta
Creepy
Hatake Osawa
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Kaos87
Curved
Down1
SwiftTomHanks
digitaldemize
Eazial
Rob
Sayco
CitizenSnips
LionHeart V1
BeatDownMao88

Possibles
Chronos - Richmond, VA

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Beta will likely be on at some point today to update.

I wonder if we could get 20+ kombatants :/
I'm pretty sure we will, the MK tourney held at SCB had less then 10 people sign up on the forums, however 16 people participated. So just looking at the number of people who've thrown their name in the bucket I'm fairly confident that we'll break the 20 mark.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Looks like we have ourselves a money match folks! Mysticism and FlipinFlava will be throwing down in a first to 5 wins on the projector! Now this is the kind or shit to get hype over, nothing like a good grudge match. Money for the winner, salt for the loser, let's do this!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
1st post is up to date!

Another Grudge Match has been arranged: SWBeta vs Psycho Sayco: FT5 Salty Runback!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Beta, if you lose to Sayco again, I'm going to put on the wolf mask myself and troll your ass the entire time!!!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Confirmed
Blackula
Nordic Ninja
SWBeta
Vegeta
Creepy
Hatake Osawa
Mysticism
Ryry
Flipin Flava