What's new

NRS Announces Mortal Kombat XL *Trailer, Buying Options, Cover Art, Preorder Links & The Pit Info*

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Seriously, I hope KP2 comes with everything in the trailer. Hell , KP2 should just be a " MKXL Expansion pack ". Kind of like how SSF4AE owners could buy the digital upgrade to make the game USF4. We could buy this final pack so we also get all of the extra goods but without having to buy another 60 dollar game from them since we already bought/supported the game and it's previously released DLC.

Spencer

Always Training
I guess this is for the people who don't have the game and heard about The new NETCODE and new characters (Alien)AVP

As long as they don't include exclusive content in this IDGAF. If they bundle the Gold Scorpion skin with it and don't make it free though goodbye NRS games.

Plop

Noob
The vita exclusive skins for mk9 were so lush that not only did i buy the game again for them, but also a vita too..
None of the skins make me wanna spend a single penny. The cosplay skins remind me of the over-customisation that went on in Tekken Tag 2

kantboy-2

Ripper
So, Apocalypse skins complete the set started by Master/Servant Ferra/Torr. Cool.

I still think Sub-Zero should have the same number of skins as Scorpion; Tournament and Infrared (almost all blue) Sub-Zero would rock.

Infrared Jungle stage as an alternate, NRS. Predator, Jungle; Hello?!?