What's new

NRS Announces Mortal Kombat XL *Trailer, Buying Options, Cover Art, Preorder Links & The Pit Info*

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Omg where is that 16bit dolphin Gif when you need it! Hope kp3 is in the works Fujin Shang noob Sarrena and rain (rain as a pre order bonus like goro) also to complete the cast of ninjas WB PLS.

yowbah

Noob
whoever is designing skins for this game must be on some special kind of drugs because that is the only explanation for some of these stupid and ridiculous costumes no one asked for
they also want you to pay for those shitty skins

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so im guessing

takeda erron d'vorah - apok skins
F/t kotal and maybe one other person will have like warrior or gladiator skins
cassie jacqui cosplay skins - maybe another skin pack
ermac collection ninja skin - hopefully reptile and tremor also to complete the collection?

kung jin anything?
classic ninja for tremor?

If you look closely before Scorpion uppercuts Sub-Zero on the Pit stage, you can see the box you're required to stand in during fatality tutorial. Great to see at least one stage fatality make it into the game. Would love to see more.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
so im guessing

takeda erron d'vorah - apok skins
F/t kotal and maybe one other person will have like warrior or gladiator skins
cassie jacqui cosplay skins - maybe another skin pack
ermac collection ninja skin - hopefully reptile and tremor also to complete the collection?

kung jin anything?
classic ninja for tremor?
Kung Jin is showed at the beginning from behind. I'm fairly certain it's a new skin.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
This came out earlier than expected. It's not even been a year!

Anyways, I would be mad if I bought the base game only but I really was only day 1 for the physical CE bonuses (I love MK but the Komplete Edition of the reboot had me wary).

XL is an interesting title though. I also wonder if we will get another KP and another rerelease. I actually hope that will be the case simply because it would just feel better. Have this release pay for the new code and then another KP to make more profit.

In saying that, I'm not fucking touching any of this DLC until MKX is officially dead and buried just in case these new outfits make up KP3.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Kung Jin is showed at the beginning from behind. I'm fairly certain it's a new skin.
okay see i wasnt sure if that was new or it was just the second player color of his alt in the the game as it is now..

so prob F/t Kotal and KJ for second pack

TQT1995

Scrub - Zero
female ninja skins -
SR jacqui and and smoke skin???? & LK cassie & ermac cassie
TAKEDA and devorah apok skin tease
looks like ermac has a limitex edition skin like gold scorpion and subzero
erron black apok skin
new kotal skin!!
also looks like takedas apok skin is similar to erron blacks no shirt . wonder if Kung Jin has new before match canter lmao

CYRAX HAS NET!

looks like new skin for FT
You mean Mileena skin for Cassie lol

TQT1995

Scrub - Zero
Not really, coz SFV premiere is Feb16 they want to compete with it as much as possible, so it would make (additional) sense to just release them 1 per week, so all before 1 march.

Also those GOTY edition always had all within, no season pass nonsense. Althou this is called XL not GOTY its basically the same.
Just hoping it's all on disk and not some DLC code + Base game crap like Destiny TTK