What's new

NRS Announces Mortal Kombat XL *Trailer, Buying Options, Cover Art, Preorder Links & The Pit Info*

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Where are you guys seeing Kotal? Is it the guy getting x-rayed by dvorah? If so, I'm not sure that's really him.

Also is ferra/torr seriously wearing an assassins creed costume? Lol

Edit: nevermind found him. He looks like a zombie, wtf? Hopefully he gets more alts

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
so to get all that shit you have to buy the same game one more time lol, that's bullshit
Homeboy they ALWAYS release pre order bonuses to the public eventually and besides you can always grab the code off a friend or the internet.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
So all this hits on March 1st...Are we to assume that the netcode improvement isn't coming out with KP2? 6 weeks isnt much beta test time for something like that.

Down 2

Noob
I'm sorry I love this game so much and I usually never have anything but good things to say about it but one major gripe I have with the game is how terrible the skins are... whoever is designing skins for this game must be on some special kind of drugs because that is the only explanation for some of these stupid and ridiculous costumes no one asked for. Basically I feel like that the Cosplay pack is a troll to all the fans saying that there are too many subzero and scorpion skins and at this point nearly every single costume pack made me say WTF or was just disappointing overall. It's just very confusing considering in Injustice I thought a lot of the costumes were well made so I wasn't expecting this bad of a train wreck when it came to this game.