What's new

NRS Announces Mortal Kombat XL *Trailer, Buying Options, Cover Art, Preorder Links & The Pit Info*

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Femaile ninja skins dumb AF.. but pumped for the net and the Pit-ality looks really good

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So can we say that they told us everything that was included in KP2 now?

Some of these skins man . . . .Kotal still playing warrior dress up and they managed to squeeze more sub zero and scorpion into the game instead of giving cassie and jacqui actual skins. Goro and the DLC still rocking 1 skin. NRS don't give a shit when it comes to skins man. I guess I gotta respect the balls to do whatever you want.

Can someone please tell me what that Kotal skin is, like seriously what am I looking at.
My dude @stosn already posted the inspiration.
he looks like DarkSeid

ABake

Bum Kitana Main
So if MKXL is slated for March 1st of this year, does this mean KP2 will be entirely released before then?

Get hype!

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
I love how it is blatantly advertised that it contains "Every Skin" but you have to preorder to get other skins.

Like wtf.
A pre-order isn't adding more to the cost. Everyone gets butthurt over a pre-order set of skins. When it's just getting costumes and ensuring that you get the game. It's not a big deal. It's just them giving you and added incentive to pre-order.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Almost forgot - The Pit looks wonderful, as does the stage fatality.

Oh, and that "Khrome" skin is just pure evil lol.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
A pre-order isn't adding more to the cost. Everyone gets butthurt over a pre-order set of skins. When it's just getting costumes and ensuring that you get the game. It's not a big deal. It's just them giving you and added incentive to pre-order.
Normally i would be 100% the same opinion but they advertise it that it contains all skins.

It doesnt bother me that much but its f´ed up and hilarious.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
you should have asked for more
lol
Word.

I've made the Scorpion skin for Jacqui joke many times in many threads... never thought it would happen. [My fault] The yellow one will never see the light of day for me, but the white Storm Shadow lookin one is kinda cool.

#NinjaBitches