What's new

Northwest Majors MKX Hype, Updates and top 8!

Shady

Noob
You have my apologies. I tend to write like I speak here and so I punctuate with lol or emotes a lot, it's not meant to be negative at all. I'll keep it mind in the future.
It's cool. I know you didn't mean it. Just pointing it out. Normally it's not even a problem, but given how heated this discussion got for some people, just wanted to point it out before anyone over reacted. Thank you for keeping things on track anyways, and hopefully we all learned from this experience.

GlaziaX

Noob
Is there a recording of the stream somewhere? Been looking around but no luck. Those early times for MKX are a real killer for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere.

haketh

Noob
Turning off the stream of MKx to stream f ing skull girls, a dead ass game that isn't even at Evo during the Evo season and that no one plays, is truly a blow up
Speaking of Bad Info, shush about things you don't know about. PNW SG has always had strong turnouts for their numbers & deserves their stream time. Get outta here with this shit.

Kinda upset about going 0-2, my inexperience really showed. Still feel Mystic Ermac is plenty viable & I've been learning a ton from everyone here.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Kung Jin is not that hard to fight, you just gotta know his options in neutral and what he can do to you, and what your character can do to stop it.

I mean I play really good Kung Jins online, a little bit of poking and respect and zoning goes A LONG WAY towards beating him.

Varion

Noob
Kung Jin is not that hard to fight, you just gotta know his options in neutral and what he can do to you, and what your character can do to stop it.

I mean I play really good Kung Jins online, a little bit of poking and respect and zoning goes A LONG WAY towards beating him.
Too bad everyone I stomp bitches and complains. I went in "Juuudos" or whatever the name of the streamer is and dominated him in KOTH in front of 3000 viewers and it was a salt fest for a good 5 minutes. Had to leave the stream/game it got so annoying haha.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Too bad everyone I stomp bitches and complains. I went in "Juuudos" or whatever the name of the streamer is and dominated him in KOTH in front of 3000 viewers and it was a salt fest for a good 5 minutes. Had to leave the stream/game it got so annoying haha.
Unfortunately my friend you are going to get that with casuals. I get the same shit said about my Shinnok of all things, makes no sense at all. Just gotta brush 'em off and let haters be haters man.

snort

Noob
No, this is for all the dumb ppl wanting to nerf sub. I mean we have arguably THE best sub zero ever with a 1+ month advance but couldn't win the first major. Just pointing out the obvious. SUB does NOT need nerfs!
Detroits sub looks better than Bradys atm. ice clone still OP.