What's new

Northwest Majors MKX Hype, Updates and top 8!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
See this is why I am hoping our community really comes out and supports TCW. Mkx will have every pool streamed and top 8 is AFTER ultra. It's time to change it up enough of nrs community being treated like shit. They are also flying in foxy for us and have a 4k pot bonus. They also have a billion setups is insane
If I don't count a billion setups, I'm leaving and making sure no one ever returns to the false promises of The Common Wealth.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
See this is why I am hoping our community really comes out and supports TCW. Mkx will have every pool streamed and top 8 is AFTER ultra. It's time to change it up enough of nrs community being treated like shit. They are also flying in foxy for us and have a 4k pot bonus. They also have a billion setups is insane
And TCW is located at the Legion of Doom! Venue appearance hype you guys.

Shameless promotion of the VA scene <3

Last edited:

Marvaz

come at me
So all the or most of the 2 week testers made it out but the person who had mkx for 1+ month over everyone couldnt make it out of a free pool with a OP sub zero?.... and you guys still want sub nerfed!!!! Lol

yea guys, i recall hearing that skullgirls had the 2nd most entrants at NWM. and regarding the "dead game" talk...

as the combo breaker pre-reg numbers and this suggest, there's apparently been a revival of that game lately. there's been a huge uptick with anime games in general recently, i think because people are finally getting sick of marvel 3 and those are the closest thing to it.

so i'm not going to be too mad about this. skullgirls needs their shine more than we do, we've got plenty of time yet. besides, month 1 play is normally ass to watch anyway...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
No, this is for all the dumb ppl wanting to nerf sub. I mean we have arguably THE best sub zero ever with a 1+ month advance but couldn't win the first major. Just pointing out the obvious. SUB does NOT need nerfs!
That's a better yet still see-through attempt.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Chef just blew Tom's back out, and lol at all the folks saying Kano is low tier on day 10 lmao
I saw people saying that earlier in this thread.. about f champ being a low tier hero, thought they were joking. Cut throat Kano is really really good and cybernetic kanos zoning is really really good. Tell those guys they are fools!

twitter just told me that footwurk plays hellfire scorpion

that explains a lot, would be a good fit with how he played dante in marvel 3. also a tough matchup for sub...

EDIT: ok i guess skullgirls just had 32 people at NWM so that rumor was false. the combo breaker numbers are legit though, interesting

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Every time I looked over a Kung Jin was playing. I wasn't all that hype watching until I saw my boy chef go ham.

people at the tournament told me chris g has been playing kung jin exclusively

so that means we have 3 of them in top 8 here. or maybe 2 if REO switches it up