What's new

Northwest Majors MKX Hype, Updates and top 8!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Was just talking to a guy that got dqed in MKX while playing 2 back to back matches in Guilty Gear....

But whatever you say buddy
He should have told somebody I guess. I dunno. I had to wait like 30 minutes after my pool started to play my first match because a dude was playing street fighter matches on the main stage. He told the TO he had games to play. Don't know what happened with that, but that happens at majors sometimes.

The reason pools got so delayed was because of the train wreck that is ps4 and how they handle controllers. Once again, shit happens. All you're doing is crying. Just stop. The tourn ament was great. Too bad you weren't here. My pool didn't get streamed. And I couldn't care less.

the devs for skullgirls donated 1000 to the pot. That's why they got priority. Dink has been messaging NRS for 6 months for ANY kind of contribution and got nothing. That's what happens.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Look at the streaming schedule.
1.Teamkhaos2 only streamed till 8:30pm
2.They cut off MKX to show Skullgirls on time
3.They delayed Guilty Gear to show all of SG. (but couldn't do it for MKX)
4.With a new game release and being the first major 2 weeks into the game's lifespan they couldn't have anticipated that there would be huge entrant numbers? lol
5. The Tourney ran behind because the MKX setups arrived 30 minutes before the tourney started.

Not showing loser's at all and the decision to cut pool 4 was just inexcusable.

The right call would have been to man up, delay SG, show everything and make 13000 viewers happy.
Not when the devs for skull girls donate 1000 to their prize pot and MKX gets nothing. NWM is primarily an anime major. We aren't the only game that exists.

MKX was the only game that ran on ps4 and there was nothing but issues with the fucking controllers throughout the entire thing.

nugava

Noob
A tip to watch TeamKhaos archives from Europe ? (Belgium, ISP: Belgacom). That's what I get when I click on any TeamKhaos archive. That sucks.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Having the tourneey in the WestCoast is hype enough, thats common knowledge. B/c the West Coast is the best coast.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
A tip to watch TeamKhaos archives from Europe ? (Belgium, ISP: Belgacom). That's what I get when I click on any TeamKhaos archive. That sucks.
Seems like something is actually bugged with the channel -- I've never seen this before :eek:

Yo the weekend that just happened was really fun and I would like to thank all the people that came out and gave us a shot!! And also thanks to all the people that might have been rooting for me. After the weekend that happened I'm gonna do all I can to make it out to Combo breaker and SoCal regionals. Finally gotta say congrats to the people that made top 8 and WonderChef for taking the tourney