What's new

New MKX Gameplay Preview Video From German Magazine PCGames.de

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
In 2010 when MK9 was at E3 there was a bit more gameplay footage leaked, but this time they cracked down and had security monitoring that. It's important to keep the footage released of the game at this stage controlled for many reasons.

In the case of Scorpion's Fatality, it was shown at the end of the demo theatre presentation, and there was this warning before the theatre demo started:

And no, I didn't get in trouble for this photo but I felt it was worth it just to illustrate to fans that it wasn't allowed and also I thought it was a good photo of NRS's producer Erin. So I took the risk.

In the back room with the press demo stations, no filming was allowed at all, and only a few photos of the room were even allowed.
Oh wow, a federal felony? Damn....that sounds like a bit much lol. I can see for someone claiming "it's their game" but for a leaked vid or pic? I don't know lol some laws...but thanks!

That's cool. I wonder if anyone has ever gone in there with sunglasses or hat cams which are hard to detect lol.

That guy has that look like "better see no recorders here!" lol

McCarron

Noob
Oh wow, a federal felony? Damn....that sounds like a bit much lol. I can see for someone claiming "it's their game" but for a leaked vid or pic? I don't know lol some laws...but thanks!
Yes recording in a theatre of any kind without permission is a felony in the USA.

That guy has that look like "better see no recorders here!" lol
Na he was just getting in the mental mode needed for his presentation. I wish they captured a few of these to show at a later point, they were pretty good and each presenter I saw had a completely different style.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes recording in a theatre of any kind without permission is a felony in the USA.

Na he was just getting in the mental mode needed for his presentation. I wish they captured a few of these to show at a later point, they were pretty good and each presenter I saw had a completely different style.
Oh yeah I know in movie theatres, just didn't know that applied to gaming expos. :eek: That's cool though. I live in NYC, so travel expenses, stay, E3 etc a bit out of my budget :( but if they ever have E3 at NYC, Jacob Java center I'm so there!

khrome

Master of The Universe
I'm told there is only one b-roll clip out there, but not sure how long it is. This video used it without cutting it at all, which is great. I am still asking them to release it, we'll see if that comes out eventually.
Cool story bro

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Why wouldn't I say interactables? Did MK9 have interactables? Off the top of my head; Interactables, traits, some of the combos looks familiar, the speculation of comboing off of d3 and such. Nothing is wrong with any of that. The MK side is definitely the breaker, x-rays, dial a combo, fatalities, etc. etc. It's a match made in heaven.
Wish the injustice side didn't include comboing off of pokes... I prefer a poke to net you advantage, not a combo.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
Shows nothing much more other than mostly high attacks that can be blocked and punished and grounders like the leg take down. I don't see any real low-mid-high mixup combo launchers yet.

McCarron

Noob
Oh yeah I know in movie theatres, just didn't know that applied to gaming expos. :eek: That's cool though. I live in NYC, so travel expenses, stay, E3 etc a bit out of my budget :( but if they ever have E3 at NYC, Jacob Java center I'm so there!
E3 is for industry only, so it's not easy to get into and most games are behind closed doors. Your best bet is driving down to Boston for PAX East, that's a convention for gamers and good chance MKX will be there next year.