What's new

Music you're embarrassed to like

Crathen

Death is my business
Where do i start?

WK sucks bad , but this song is so dumb that it's fun to listen to VERY occasionaly.

This and another bilion "grunge" bands , not because they're bad but because i listened to this genre when i was a kid WAY too much.

Engrish japanese "punkrock" bands , nuff said.

And this along w some '70s music.

I'll never put this kinda music when im out w anyone , it'd feel hella embarassing

Error

DF2+R2
I listen almost strictly to metal and some rock bands, but before I got into the genre I listed to what everyone else listened to. So I like older Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Paramore and Fall Out Boy, among other artists.

I love Michael Jackson, but I'm not embarrassed to tell people that. There's no denying he was great.

I forgot this.

Some things we should keep to ourselves... think of the children.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Oh jesus knew this would come out lol.

I will say currently, these are my embarassing ones:

(I realize this is a whole lot of Canadian goodness)

Back in the dizzay I was a huge fan of the album Devil Without a Cause by Kid Rock

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Oh! And ALL those 80's anime and sentai Japanese productions that had great music but... the lyrics sounded weird.
For instance, the first two lines of the following (amazing) song means "cumin with rooster" in greek...

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I know the words to all of the songs in the first 2 High School Musical movies, I like the Spice Girls, I can rap all of "Good Vibrations" from Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, & belt out Higher+Arms Wide Open by Creed

EDIT: Oh and I own John Cena's "Word Life" album

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
My friends have been making fun of me for listening to the playlist of songs in the movie Frozen so I guess that... But I'm not actually embarrassed to listen to any music, if I like it then screw everyone else - I'm the one listening to it, not them haha.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
i guess it depends on who im around. Only thing im embarrassed about listening to all the time is classical, people just don't understand

I like almost all music that is not rap, country or hip hop/whatever the fuck people listen to thats all over the radio
I openly listen to classical and go to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra multiple times every year. Everyone can hold that. Nothing for you to be ashamed of there.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
There's so much EDM I could put on here but I'll spare you guys that. I love ignorant music so much it's depressing.