What's new

Music you're embarrassed to like

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Ok I'm not posting vids. I'm a musician and as a musician I have learned to appreciate all forms of music in general, I prefer the crazy heavy metal shit, but now my soft side.

I quite like Lady Gaga, Linzy Sterlings violin stuff, and yes I even liek Katy Perry

E

Eldriken

WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL LIKE MY ENEMY? DON'T WANT ANY PART OF DEPRESSION OR DARKNESS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH! SICK AND TIRED, BRING THE SUN, OR I'M GONE. OR I'M GONE!

I could go on for days quoting Mudvayne.

-Michael Jackson

-90's techno music (like Aqua or Ace of base)

and...

-Blink182, GreenDay, Sum41, All American Rejects and all these kind of bands...
How can you possibly be embarrassed about liking Michael Jackson? I mean he's the artist of the millennium. :DOGE

No but really Michael Jackson was awesome. Especially in the 80-90s.

I'm not embarrassed because I really do love it and I think it's an awesome song lol. But it's so not what I usually listen to. People I know would find it really weird if they found me listening and dancing to this.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Damn the people you hung around with must have really terrible taste in music if they think that is embarrassing.
How can you possibly be embarrassed about liking Michael Jackson? I mean he's the artist of the millennium. :DOGE

No but really Michael Jackson was awesome. Especially in the 80-90s.
Karried, it's not the people I hang around with. It's that things change and I'm 31+ yrs old now... But tastes remain the same more or less!
Vulcan Hades, to tell you the truth it's not like I'm REALLY embarrassed but it's the closest. I mean if I'm on a red traffic light and the guy in the next car hears sth of the above being played on my radio/cd, I'm going to feel quite uncomfortable...

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease

I'm not embarrassed because I really do love it and I think it's an awesome song lol. But it's so not what I usually listen to. People I know would find it really weird if they found me listening and dancing to this.
One of those songs you just should never watch the video for.