What's new

Music you're embarrassed to like

E

Eldriken

sadly I love this song too

Im embarrased to say I love the Terry Crews rendition of this song and the original version sang by the white chick who sings this song... :(
Dude, anything Terry Crews related is awesome. Don't be embarrassed about SHITE.

I'd jam out with that dude in public singing that song. You can bet your ass on it. I'd seem more hype than him.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Let's be honest, Pop music is catchy as fuck. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Also Kanye West is the best.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
YO, THAT DUDE IS FROM NASHVILLE! No reason to be ashamed, he's one of the best rappers down here.

'Its Cashville, yea I said its Cashville .. If I ain't got a gram to sell ya I crush up an Advil'. (<--- this line kinda reeled me in lol)

But I dont care if I get weird stares in Queens when Im driving. I'll still blast some JellyRoll

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Dude, anything Terry Crews related is awesome. Don't be embarrassed about SHITE.

I'd jam out with that dude in public singing that song. You can bet your ass on it. I'd seem more hype than him.

Agreed on Terry Crews but still the song he's singing is dope to me and its about as "White Girl" as you can get lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
sadly I love this song too

Im embarrased to say I love the Terry Crews rendition of this song and the original version sang by the white chick who sings this song... :(
WHY ARE YOU EMBARRASSED TO SAY YOU LOVE THIS?!?!

The song as it is was damn good, and Terry Crews turned it to pure gold.

Also, no one should EVER feel embarrassed to like Michael Jackson. He is the King of Pop for a reason.