What's new

Combo Video - Mournful Mournful Kombos and General Strategy (Video + Inputs)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Did you update this thread since the patch? Just curious, because I really want to focus on Mournful Kitty.

ThaRawDeal

Not to be trifled with!
Did you update this thread since the patch? Just curious, because I really want to focus on Mournful Kitty.
I haven't really played MKX since the last hot fix when her damage scaling over adjustment was fixed. I'm pretty sure the combos and tactics listed still work the same, but I may have to update the percentages. I'll try to work on it this weekend!

ThaRawDeal

Not to be trifled with!
I'm fooling around with Mournful as we speak. This thread is really helpful. Can we get this stickied given that is is a guide? It is really useful for any newies wanting to explore Kitana / her variations and would be great to expand upon
How can I make it stickied?

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I just Played against @Kitana Prime mournful. I never seen a mournful. Then he left after 2 games. :( I heard you on the mic talking shit. Thought you were going to get a flawless..nope! I at least hit you. Ha-ha! My first playing a pro player. I wanted to keep playing till I won at least one round. Here I thought I was going to have the regular routine fan vs knive fight. Mournful surprised the hell out of me.

ThaRawDeal

Not to be trifled with!
I just Played against @Kitana Prime mournful. I never seen a mournful. Then he left after 2 games. :( I heard you on the mic talking shit. Thought you were going to get a flawless..nope! I at least hit you. Ha-ha! My first playing a pro player. I wanted to keep playing till I won at least one round. Here I thought I was going to have the regular routine fan vs knive fight. Mournful surprised the hell out of me.
We all talk shit, that's why I keep my mic off!