What's new

Mortal Kombat X Stream Teaser Hints At New Character's Fatality!

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Could anyone help a little with the Stream time in Europe? 3pst in US is equel to.... In EU?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
If its not rain then boon is a master troll. Bernie Mac was in a movie called the color purple that released in 1985 same year as prince around the world in a day album. Bernie wasn't famous yet just appeared briefly in the movie. In the pic boon posted there is purple in the background. Also in the teaser you kinda hear thunder/lighting in the beginning before all the water or blood sound comes. Sigh I don't have hopes for the character anymore but after connecting the dots it only makes sense
Also, a Mac is what you wear when it's raining.
Rain confirmed

khrome

Master of The Universe
Could anyone help a little with the Stream time in Europe? 3pst in US is equel to.... In EU?
Highlight the time thingy e.g. 3PM CST, right click "Search Google" and then Google will convert it to the time Google is set up as. So if your Google is Google UK then it will convert it to UK time etc.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
The first sound you hear is Ermac's lift sound.

I can almost bet it is Ermac ripping the guy apart at first and then crunching him up at the end.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

Where my dawgz at
I am eager in general to see Erron Black become playable. He's a great character design.

So far from the comic the following folks have appeared.
  • Scorpion
  • Hanzo *Scorpion but he is no longer consumed by his rage .
  • Sub Zero
  • Raiden
  • Takeda (Kenshi's son trained by Hanzo aka Scorpion
  • Fox (another of Scorpion's trainees,Black, trained with Takeda, seemed interesting aaaaaaand
    cuts off his own face with cursed knife, regenerates, kills scorpions clan to make Hanzo lose control to Scorpion again. Is killed by him
  • Hsu Hao (dead)
  • Cassie Cage
  • Jax's Niece or something
  • Frost
  • Rikau (appears in a vision)
  • Mileena (at war with Kotal Kahn for outworld)
  • Sonya
  • D'Vorah
  • Fujin
  • Erron Black
  • JohnnyCage is mentioned in story but not shown too
I brought up cast thats dead and such because...well its MK.

Last edited:
Speaking of announcers, is it known if Jamieson Price is reprising his role of announcer from MK9? Or is it someone new? Also can someone tell me if Boon was the announcer for MK1? I can't seem to find a definitive answer for this.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
The new fatality is a brutality. The way I see it is that it has the gruesome fun we all enjoy from fatalities. However it's done X-Ray style. I imagined arms being torn off, and we see the bones and ligaments breaking apart. Next is a crushing blow to the head decapitating them and then a final blow to the torso causing the body to explode in a bloody mess.