What's new

Mortal Kombat X Stream Teaser Hints At New Character's Fatality!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Not too long ago the Mortal Kombat Youtube Channel released this video teasing a fatality for the newest character being revealed tomorrow night! Have a listen and see if you can figure out what's going on:

The next stream for Mortal Kombat X by the guys at Netherrealm Studios will take place tomorrow, Thursday the 29th of January, at 3pm CST at http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Get hype!

Source: Here

@STORMS
@The BOSS

Last edited by a moderator:

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Hmmm.....I want to say it subbed like throwing up (mainly because I really want bo rai cho) but im guessing that it's jax's daughter

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I hear a whoosh at the beginning. Could be telekinetic powers lifting someone up and tearing them apart... but then I hear water. Water?? Water only makes me think of one person and that's Rain. Possibly a stage fatality on the cove?

My guesses are Ermac or Rain.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Touché. Anyway, Ermac's coming tomorrow while your boy Fujin is still crying about Raiden's blast :p
Nah Fujin gets over it pretty quickly, I mean look at dat abdomen doe. All Ermac has is some dead peeps inside of him, meanwhile Fujin is busy making hurricanes and tornadoes and shit. I mean I'm all for telekinesis but there's a reason Kenshi was introduced :coffee:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Nah Fujin gets over it pretty quickly, I mean look at dat abdomen doe. All Ermac has is some dead peeps inside of him, meanwhile Fujin is busy making hurricanes and tornadoes and shit. I mean I'm all for telekinesis but there's a reason Kenshi was introduced :coffee:
Yeah Kenshi is my favourite, with Ermac a close second. I'm just saying, tomorrow we'll see Ermac in action in MKX while Fujin is left on the sidelines.