What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I just noticed in that video next to TYL and TYM there's an endless mode. I really wanted that in MK9.

I like playing Tetris and shit with endless modes trying to outdo yourself. That's addicting for me. So that's cool.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Because this picture is insanely small, skip to 1:06 in the video. Look at the tower on the right, 4 spaces from the top.

The armor in the foreground is Kano's, so I assume that's the backdrop for the Black Dragon Faction.
i mean the armor she is wearing. and yes, without a doubt this is some kind of black dragon location, every faction is announced with a pic and this is BD.

kantboy-2

Ripper

Erron Black alt. look. :D

So, god Liu Kang, Jax and Mileena are in. Cool. No other character has pink heels.

That Cassie drone fatality is dope as fuck! :joker:

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper

@PND_Mustard and I have made a video highlighting our observations from the trailer, looks like they revealed a bunch of stuff today!
at 6:42 we see another ninja who is yet to be announced.

And it's either Rain or Smoke. While I personally hope that it's Rain, the ninja has a crest on the Gi which kinda seems like it's from Lin Kuei.

MCPeePants

Bout it
If the chariot figurehead is "Bowman", it's interesting to note the slaves' get-up. Are they all wearing serpent-styled hoods/garb? Maybe something to do with Reptile?