What's new

Mortal Kombat X: Next Trailer

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
This is too much. Can we go back to 2 months ago when a bunch of idiots were posting how there weren´t enough previews coming out and that it was "making them worried?"
Riiiiiiiight. Because those three dry months NEVER happened. I bet you're one of those Holocaust deniers too. Always got that vibe from you :p

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Sonya is totally in that ign video, like, not even remotely concealed.
She was revealed in England about two months ago. Because of the limited and unreliable means of communication we have in modern times, we had to rely on other means to get the news. Swimming donkeys is what I'm getting at.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
She was revealed in England about two months ago. Because of the limited and unreliable means of communication we have in modern times, we had to rely on other means to get the news. Swimming donkeys is what I'm getting at.
More info on this, please.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
true. but thats fantasy people from outworld/edenia... it feels different from cassie killing sonya imo
Cassie seems a bit disrespecting/resentful towards her mother in the comic, so I figure that should be worth a leg scissor snap of the neck of two.

Elder God

Power!
This Jax looks so strange Nighwolf face and steel arms, but I believe , is Jax, by the Ed twitter joke about he and bow guy abpe on the tower.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Nobody's pointing this out, but I'm actually happy to see that NRS are actually stepping their game up with voice acting. Kitana's turrible MK9 VA has been replaced with someone much better. Same with Sub-Zero, Ermac and Kung Lao, although he doesn't sound particularly different.

EDIT: After hearing more of her, I think Kitana is actually being voiced by the same person, but either she's improved or she's being directed better, because she never sounded like this before.

Last edited:

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Riiiiiiiight. Because those three dry months NEVER happened. I bet you're one of those Holocaust deniers too. Always got that vibe from you :p
You got me! I'm currently planning my trip to the edge of the Earth as well!

In all seriousness, it did suck not getting anything new for 3 months. But the people actively complaining about it and saying that something must be wrong were super annoying.

they showed the 5v5 Elimination, like in a clan war.
I'm not entirely convinced that the 5v5 elimination that they showed is the same as Team Battle mode. The title for that part was "Faction Battle," and it looked like it was 5 random members of only one faction vs 5 of another, all doing separate but simultaneous 1v1 games that get tallied at the end. In my mind, that seems different that what "Team Battle" would be (but maybe I'm just hopeful).

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It's definitely jax, its the same outfit from the comics
Yeah, he even has that weird looking tattoo on his chest.

Also, some other stuff I noticed:

1:49 - Black Dragon Stage? Sonya Captured?
1:51 - Brotherhood of Shadow Stage?
3:12 - Blurry-ass Goro gameplay
3:29 - Quan Chi Stage?