What's new

More MKX News, Beyond KP2, On The Horizon, Koming Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Man, it's gonna suuuuuuuuuck if it turns out to be something other than GGPO/netcode improvements, huh?

We're so desperate for it, we let ourselves get whipped up into a frenzy.

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf
Ed Boon just tweeted out that "So much more GOOD news on the horizon for the Mortal Kombat X GAME beyond Kombat Pack 2. Stay tuned, and PEACE OUT!" Then moments later @tylerlansdown tweeted out that "Some fun news coming tomorrow. GGs"

So what does this mean? Konfirmation of more DLC beyond KP2? KP3 Konfirmed? Hard to say but it seems some news about this is koming as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for the latest news as it komes!!

Check out the screenshots of the tweets below:
View attachment 11476

View attachment 11477

Palette Swap Ninja Edit: @Rathalos suggested this...
View attachment 11479

Palette Swap Ninja Edit #2: Ed aka Master Troll just tweeted this...
View attachment 11480

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
If the Netcode isn't better I'll beat The Living Daylights out of NRS
I concede in the bond puns, you win Doombawks.......... I will humbly stand down...... Until I get A View to a Kill I will strike again.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
The netcode will remain the same but they'll probably pull the wool over your eyes with Fujin Reiko or another washed up crappy character everyone is waiting for for some reason, and you'll all forget and pay up.

AeWhole

Noob
It's almost lunch time and still nothing on this it would seem... I am no longer waiting and I am now acting like I don't care.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Yea i don't care i'll go online and play some "failed to connect", "game session is no longer available" and "playdata does not agree".

Status
Not open for further replies.