What's new

More MKX News, Beyond KP2, On The Horizon, Koming Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeWhole

Noob
They al
You've gotta think as well, if they actually did improve the netcode, they're probably not planning to ditch this game after KP2. I can even see them possibly doing a KP3 eventually, if the speculation is correct.
They already said there would be a KP3... They won't ditch this game for another year or so. Everyone's so worried about NRS ditching their games. They are doing really well with all their games so far all things considered. Things are so much better than they were when I left MK back in the 3D days.

They al

They already said there would be a KP3... They won't ditch this game for another year or so. Everyone's so worried about NRS ditching their games. They are doing really well with all their games so far all things considered. Things are so much better than they were when I left MK back in the 3D days.
I'm pretty sure they haven't confirmed a KP3 yet, but I agree with the rest

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
If the new netcode is exactly like Skullgirls, (a game that uses GGPO) it'll go from 10 frames of delay down to 0-1 frame. (in an ideal environment)

It's pretty exciting.
If you think it will be 10 frames less laggy I accept it,it's your opinion and it is OK with me but I don't believe it.You keep celebrating and I hope I am wrong,thanks for the reply.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
If you think it will be 10 frames less laggy I accept it,it's your opinion and it is OK with me but I don't believe it.You keep celebrating and I hope I am wrong,thanks for the reply.
I mean... It's not really an opinion, homes. GGPO allows for essentially lagless online play.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I mean... It's not really an opinion, homes. GGPO allows for essentially lagless online play.
Ok if I am not getting too boring,do you think that it would be a worldwide lagless play?I am from Greece,this is why I ask.

Noob
got a q if ayone has good knowledge of ggpo. I currently play on a wired connection, playing on wifi is possible but is noticably worse than wired, but i cant play as much as i like as the router is in a shared room of the house. Will ggpo make playing on wifi more feasible? Its still a good fast connection on wifi, but wired is obv better
Use a powerline adapter if you cant go wired.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
Ok if I am not getting too boring,do you think that it would be a worldwide lagless play?I am from Greece,this is why I ask.
There are a lot of variables. If both players have good internet, I guess anything is possible.

I'm able to play with Japanese players in Skullgirls with no real issues. (I'm in America)

However, MKX is currently region-locked. We don't know if that will change yet.

I almost hope the announcement isn't GGPO just so people learn not to expect things they were never led to expect.

LBSH, if it's not GGPO, people will still do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.