What's new

More MKX DLC Konfirmed; Koming First Half of 2016

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Like a lot of people I was hype for dlc right now but let's look at the positive this means support and patches into 2016 and breathing room for the game right now. That's a good thing.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Well, with this announcement, (as of now by the way) it will sate my gaping maw for more dlc characters. This actually makes me feel more hype then it coming out in a month. More support longer than half a year is welcome.
Guys, I don't play bad connections. Don't play bad connections, NRS aren't forcing you to play bad connections. You are the only avatar for your life; you choose what to do instead of leaving it to a roll of the dice.

Rearawt

Noob
You're right. What I believe is irrelevant but you can't expect anyone wanting this game to grow to support breaking the game just so they can get a 10-minute eye candy
I mean, I don't think getting an actual character reveal would break the game.
I don't care that much if the characters are early or not. My point is the game will be the same either way.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I mean, I don't think getting an actual character reveal would break the game.
I don't care that much if the characters are early or not. My point is the game will be the same either way.
Just because the actual KP2 comes out next year doesn't mean that they can't reveal them beforehand. It's even possible that the models don't look good enough for a trailer and they don't want to do another underwhelming announcement like this one.

Rearawt

Noob
Just because the actual KP2 comes out next year doesn't mean that they can't reveal them beforehand. It's even possible that the models don't look good enough for a trailer and they don't want to do another underwhelming announcement like this one.
Then they could've done without the silhouettes altogether lol.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Everyone needs to chill out, it's only a freaking game. Yes, Boon did a shit job but maybe it was a last minute change? Maybe they're planning on a trailer? Or maybe he willingly is being an AssHole. The bottom line is, we'll live.

Regarding the 7 other fighting games, there are some of us here who don't really give a shit about them. I am here because I love MK and the characters and lore (even if the story haa been fucked) and I'm sure many others are similar.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Everyone needs to chill out, it's only a freaking game. Yes, Boon did a shit job but maybe it was a last minute change? Maybe they're planning on a trailer? Or maybe he willingly is being an AssHole. The bottom line is, we'll live.

Regarding the 7 other fighting games, there are some of us here who don't really give a shit about them. I am here because I love MK and the characters and lore (even if the story haa been fucked) and I'm sure many others are similar.
[2]

NICE ONE MAN

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
These characters better have some sick redesigns if we're going to be waiting this long. If the DLC pack is being withheld until 2016 and all we get is story mode Bo Rai Cho, Baraka, Fujin, some guest character no one wants, and a stage that for all intents and purposes should've probably been in the game to begin with, I'm going to be pissed.

At this point I'd rather have them just give us Ultimate Mortal Kombat X with the fully updated roster, more costumes, new stages (read, multiple), and a vastly improved netcode.

Well it doesn't make sense when your customers are literally ready to throw money at you right now, you should take advantage of this. I'm sure a lot of ppl will in fact lose interest in the game by the time this come out.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Then they could've done without the silhouettes altogether lol.
That's true. But I think part of the disappointment is the fact that people always expect too much out of these.

Personally I'm indifferent to any sort of DLC. I just want a properly functioning game. Both offline and online. Sadly, the online part is just impossible for this game. And I'm not too excited about Injustice 2 because I'm not a DC fan

CaptainCM

Certified trash
Lol, MK9 PS3 still has 100s of people playing it online at any given time, and it's been 4 years.
I guess those 100s are not casual babies then. Lucky bastards, they can keep playing it for 10 years more, since MKX won't be released on PS3.

:DOGE

I dont want any new characters in next few months!
I want new maps since I am already bored at looking same maps. And some are just boring looking.

Also, it would be a miracle if they could stop breaking stuff in game on each patch.

That's how I feel. I am actually happy that new characters will come 2016 and not before. But maps... fixes... so slow and bad management...

WATCHD0G

Noob
I'm not pissed that it's coming out 2016. I'm fine with that. I'm just tired of being trolled. When you say there's a "big update tomorrow" with four silhouettes, you'd think there would be some news.

There wasn't. The only thing I know today that I didn't know yesterday was that KP2 is coming out 2016. Beyond that, they didn't announce shit. I'm just tired of the NRS marketing.
really agree with you........this style has gotten old fast :mad:

Ed is just a big troll the tweet he sent out was old news people already knew before he tweeted The announcement tomorrow is that KP2 will happen next year!
Hahaha, Ed. You're the troll king.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so i dont know if this was said yet but comic #35 seems to maybe have some hints-- like BO RAI CHO and one of his styles as JOJUTSU and some CYRAX/SEKTOR stuff

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
The fact that Kombat Pack 2 is releasing next year implies that the characters aren't from the story.Baraka,Sindel,Fujin,etc. It just doesn't feel right to wait till next year if the community already knows it's gonna be those characters. It'll be a buzzkill. I think them holding it off says that these characters will be unique like Shang,Noob,a cyborg,etc. Just my thoughts.

Bugman

Noob
So Kombat Pack 2 coming out next year. No matter it make since because NRS don't won't the game died so soon which is fine with me.