What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Trailer & Discussion Thread

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Look, man. Fucking look.

I don't give a FUCK if you don't like Alien, I jumped up and down like a fucking child when I saw this.

And everything else looks sweet, too. The Pit looks so fucking good.

Take. My. Money.
SUMMONER ALIEN HUNTER, OVER HEAD TAIL + LOW MINION INTO FACE HUGGER PROXIMITY EGG SETUP VORTEX BITCHASSMOTHERFASAWIJASFLKALAKFLAKSF

THE HYPE IS FUCKING REAL!!!!!!

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I hope that there is more than one new skin pack. I am glad that the one new one they advertised is at least for the new characters.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I have to say I'm totally sold. Bo' Rai Cho still doesn't do anything for me, and they somehow managed to make Leatherface interesting. Triborg and Alien tho,:eek::REO:joker:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Look, man. Fucking look.

I don't give a FUCK if you don't like Alien, I jumped up and down like a fucking child when I saw this.

And everything else looks sweet, too. The Pit looks so fucking good.

Take. My. Money.
I hope one of the brutalities involves a chestburster after doing this. Maybe like "start match with facehugger move" and then some other arbitrary requirement.

I really hope there are more skin packs than just 1 new one and the other stuff being old garbage.

If that would be the case it would be a F U the ones buying the old stuff and now getting even less new stuff for Kombat Pack 2.
Honestly, i'm pretty sure those skins are what we're getting. They specifically put in the trailer "KP2 Includes: Playable characters, Skin packs" It didn't list the Pit though, so there might be more released but I doubt it. KP1 listed the skins off as well and that's what we ended up getting

I really hope there are more skin packs than just 1 new one and the other stuff being old garbage.

If that would be the case it would be a F U the ones buying the old stuff and now getting even less new stuff for Kombat Pack 2.
Well come on it's not like they care about the fans of the game. We learned that when they announced LOL REMEMBER MOVIES instead of Fujin and Rain.

despite how much the name "triborg" caught on, i thought that was a community started thing, i figured they call it something else.