What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Trailer & Discussion Thread

I still don't understand the thought process behind this pack. It's almost like they want people to cherry pick the hell out of it. Re-releasing old content is just a shitty move in general. Either people wanted it long ago and have it or they didn't want it in the first place. Shoving it down peoples throats does no one any good.

On the plus though, if it is indeed a new netcode coming, perhaps they intend to deliver more content after KP2 is finished. I can't see them going that far if the games development lifecycle is pretty much over.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I still don't understand the thought process behind this pack. It's almost like they want people to cherry pick the hell out of it. Re-releasing old content is just a shitty move in general. Either people wanted it long ago and have it or they didn't want it in the first place. Shoving it down peoples throats does no one any good.

On the plus though, if it is indeed a new netcode coming, perhaps they intend to deliver more content after KP2 is finished. I can't see them going that far if the games development lifecycle is pretty much over.
yep, this make sense ..... NRS is for sure trying/testing things along with the MKX community and see what reaction this cause ..... probably testing if worth to release a .... maybe .... KP3 until the end of the year ? Ed Boon is such a troll and we cannot never take his decisions about MKX marketing as 100% serious, so, we have to wait for what more he and NRS could release for MKX before the game life cycle ends and none more would be released to increase/enhance the game itself ...... :confused:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Very curious to see if theyll show the new costume pack during the stream or not.