What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Trailer & Discussion Thread

I noticed it said Apocalypse pack at the end there but it didn't say skin pack? Could be more goodies than just skins.
Probably just the skins, but it might be more. Honestly the lack of skins is kind of upsetting me, if the kombat pack is still $30 I think that's kind of bullshit tbh. Where's the incentives to the people who already bought those skins in KP1?

If anything, I bet the Pit is going to be exclusive for buying KP2.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah, it's possible. I'm really excited for him though, I wonder what his third variation is, the trailer only showed 2 for Bo I think. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a variation for drinking buffs, that idea was thrown around a lot before he was released.
It showed two from what I saw, the one where his flask glows and one where he uses his staff. The third I can only assume has some crazy shit in it.

Maybe it'll have something to do with his gas stuff specifically? Like a poison DoT lol...

ErMac333

Noob
Bo looks cool, really glad they stood true to the kharacter and can't wait for those haters tears on how he's still puking and farting in battle. Cyber Smoke is also REALLY nice looking! Just didn't expect The Pit to be exactly the same as MK9 one, I thought they would be doing something different...

Skin packs seem to be all about that though. Sad.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Somebody please tel me everything that happened in the video. Im at school and the dunbass school blocked YouTube and tym
it´s a gameplay trailer. Every character showing off some combos (probably in every variation), also you see some teases of x-ray/fatalities

and yea they show a new stage aswell

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Somebody please tel me everything that happened in the video. Im at school and the dunbass school blocked YouTube and tym
Okay.
Leatherface looks like he is going to be the new Jason. Bounces, but slow. Big damage and brutal, but meh.
Chainsaw attacks, I can only imagine plus on block, his X-ray has him stab you so hard with his chainsaw that you hover and he bashes your skull in with a hammer.

Triborg looks like the fire we all imagined. His sektor has the dataport and missles which he can MB to make 3 more travel in a wave pattern, all connect at full screen.
Cyrax variation looks like it has the projectile bombs (think MB bombs from mk9) but no evidence of ground bombs or unblockables.
Smoke has a harpoon pull where he stabs them and brings them in. Air grab where he throws them full screen.

Bo looks mobile in his moves but kinda slow. Has a drinking stance and one with his staff, can assume its longer range pokes and combos. If the air pull one is its own move he has amazing AA.

Alien has insane corner carry and can spawn eggs which spawn face huggers which look like they stun the enemy if they hit. All of his attacks look brutal, looks like some string grabs in there.

The pit from MK9 looks like a new stage.