What's new

MKX Hotfix 6-1-15

SonicFox5000

The Best.
What worries me about the Outlaw nerf is his combos taking a hit --AGAIN. When they tinkered with B+3 2 U+1 recovery frames they affected his combo follow ups, namely NJP. Now I can see those additional 5 frames of recovery on Sand Toss helping the opponent come out of hitstun faster preventing stuff like crossover JIP during certain combo scenarios.

But is Slide worth using over Tackle despite the nerfs? By using slide, any corner carry is lost, and the corner is where EB wants the opponent to be.
You guys forget he has like billions of different hard knockdowns. Now we have to actually think about the setups we do. And Tackle feels like +5 is now

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
speed > damage in most cases.
Yeah back 1 got faster so the followups got a slight nerf. Someone on here even said she couldve had a raiden frame issue going on if that didnt happen. I dont know for sure cause i dont play her but it makes sense to me that would happen.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
MKX Hotfix live on Xbox Live, coming soon to PS4. Taken from Community.WBGames.com. Check out the changes below:
  • Mileena – 1 has 11 startup frames (down from 14)
  • Mileena – D1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
  • Mileena – 2 has 8 startup frames (down from 10)
  • Mileena – adjusted hitbox on b3 to hit more consistently
*Edited by Juggs
wow! this is awesome!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Also gotta say im sad Master of Storms didnt get a slight trap buff. I dont know maybe the individual balls stay longer or it has way less recovery. But that's what happens when variations get no love in tourney play. Things stay hidden and now im have to find some OP tech, go to a tourney and cheese my way to top 8 for some love lol.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You don't like dem changes????
Well I don't even play Raiden but making his F1 a high when almost all of us agreed that the best nerf would be making F12 -5 on block seems a little suspicious...

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Takeda got the exact buffs I asked for, this feels so good.
Also sun god gets buffed just as I was picking him up, I love it... Kenshi shouldn't have had a buff on his charge though that's insane

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Well I don't even play Raiden but making his F1 a high when almost all of us agreed that the best nerf would be making F12 -5 on block seems a little suspicious...
F1's hitbox wasn't the only problem, but was the most broken of his stuff.
I wouldn't refuse another nerf on Retarden. F12 -5 will also be treated well

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Suspicious? Elaborate?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Kenshi is really stronk now, likely.

I'll be the elephant in the room, though. Don't like that they touched Raiden at all.