What's new

MKX Hotfix 6-1-15

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
All MIDSCREEN oki is gone. But now we just have to use slide.
What do you think about the changes. I ask because you seem to be the erron black to beat and you do know your stuff.

About the patch notes: got to say im loving the little changes. None of these changes seem to drastic and help even out some glaring inconsistencies and issues with some characters. I hope this gives those guys something to play with now. (Might have to go back to sun god now that he has more frames AND A ANTI AIR OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
That kinda screws his corner carry though. I guess Tarkatan Stab is a good ender for Outlaw but I'm kinda stumped on Marksman since the gravity scaling makes it hard to finish with a special from a rifle swing conversion.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
What worries me about the Outlaw nerf is his combos taking a hit --AGAIN. When they tinkered with B+3 2 U+1 recovery frames they affected his combo follow ups, namely NJP. Now I can see those additional 5 frames of recovery on Sand Toss helping the opponent come out of hitstun faster preventing stuff like crossover JIP during certain combo scenarios.

But is Slide worth using over Tackle despite the nerfs? By using slide, any corner carry is lost, and the corner is where EB wants the opponent to be.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Can anyone confirm if mileena's d1 hitbox was fixed. Because if it's not the startup buff it got would be pointless.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
In order to pushblock a 50/50 you have to block it first. If you block it most of the time you can punsih or at least interrupt the followup, so why use the pushblock? The only characters it would really hurt are characters that pressure you into making mistakes like Kung Lao and JC.