What's new

MK1 (2023) Gameplay Mechanics Discussion

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Upblock is a flawless block, I'm pretty sure... it isn't a normal block... and it does not lead to combos in the same way the normal flawless block doesn't. It just negates chip and dose a frame advantage change... this might make it binishable, but it like normal flawless block in mk1 it dose not have some kind of counter hit that leads to a combo.. this "up punish" dose.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
So now we have uppercut “punish” combos? Hmm, seems a bit unnecessary. I have to imagine this is more for newer FG players, and that a standing punish will lead to more damage for the veterans. It’ll be interesting to see the numbers when we get the beta (as I’m sure people will be testing this).

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Two bars, huh? Pretty expensive, but I suppose it'll be a good investment in certain situations.
it has to. I like how it is now
Enhanced moves cost 1 bar
Comboing from an Uppercut cost 2 bars
Breaker still costs 3 bars

Now it's a matter of just managing how you want to spend your meter, the damage from an uppercut combo

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Upblock is a flawless block, I'm pretty sure... it isn't a normal block... and it does not lead to combos in the same way the normal flawless block doesn't. It just negates chip and dose a frame advantage change... this might make it binishable, but it like normal flawless block in mk1 it dose not have some kind of counter hit that leads to a combo.. this "up punish" dose.
up block it's a different kind of flawless block that works against overheads (Jump kicks too) and lead to full combos

Question for those who've played or have been paying more attention:

1. What is the input for breaker, and by extension,
  2. Is it possible to bait breaker to get your opponent to do something stupid?
I assume this wouldn't work in the air, but could there be grounded combos that you reset in common break spots to bait your opponent accidnetally calling their kameo and blowing them up?

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Question for those who've played or have been paying more attention:

1. What is the input for breaker, and by extension,
  2. Is it possible to bait breaker to get your opponent to do something stupid?
I assume this wouldn't work in the air, but could there be grounded combos that you reset in common break spots to bait your opponent accidnetally calling their kameo and blowing them up?
1.) Forward+block
2.) I don't really understand what you're asking, but no. When your opponent breaks (airborne or grounded, makes no difference) their kameo comes in and knocks you way back so it's back to neutral. Keep in mind you've made them come off of ALL 3 bars of their meter, so it's still a huge win for you.

Apologies if I misunderstood the second question

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So the player character doesn’t glow red anymore? Interesting. I didn’t care for the red glow, aesthetically.
The player seems to , yeah flash and glow redish , it is pretty clear at the video, hehe .... it seems that just occur in a split second, a very fast animation, but it seems that still occurs ....

Back when Aptos announced its collaboration with Microsoft, in which they decided to codevelop AI tools tailored to blockchain integrations, we saw a surge of enthusiasm and an undeniable fear of missing out (FOMO) among crypto enthusiasts. While the initial hype has simmered down, this is not a sign of dwindling interest. Instead, it hints at the maturity and patience of the investors who are watching the crypto's next moves closely.

To add fuel to the excitement, let's consider a hypothetical: what if Aptos took a leaf out of Solana's playbook? Drawing parallels, if Aptos were to emulate Solana's illustrious price trajectory, we might witness Aptos (APT) reaching the coveted $37 mark.

#Aptos has decoupled after its partnership with #Microsoft was announced to build A.I. tools for #blockchain integrations. The crowd showed major #FOMO, but has calmed down. However, rising volume & dev. activity may foreshadow another higher high. https://t.co/vFgMZQo7Io pic.twitter.com/Ub2MGu0QFC

— Santiment (@santimentfeed) August 10, 2023

The argument strengthens when you consider that Solana consistently remained above the $1 benchmark. Hence, should Aptos falter and drop below $5, it would diverge from this projected path, serving as an invalidation of this speculative comparison.

Now, turning our attention to the present, Aptos is far from being stagnant. Just yesterday, it tacked on an impressive 9% gain, positioning its current trading value at a promising $7.31. This is not merely an erratic spike. Rising trading volumes, coupled with an uptick in developer activity, are reliable indicators of budding momentum. These might be initial signs of the cryptocurrency gearing up to hit another "higher high" soon.

While predictions on the volatile cryptocurrency market are always filled with uncertainty, the trajectories and patterns do provide some food for thought. Aptos's recent activities and performance certainly paint a hopeful picture. Whether it reaches the speculated $37 or charts its own unique course, only time will tell. For now, investors and crypto-enthusiasts might want to keep a close watch on this intriguing crypto contender.

Cryptocurrency exchanges review:

#1 OKX - 24h Volume: $ 1 097 255 972.
OKX is an Hong Kong-based company founded in 2017 by Star Xu. Not available to users in the United States.

#2 ByBit - 24h Volume: $953 436 658.
It is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Bybit works in over 200 countries across the globe with the exception of the US.

#3 Gate.io - 24h Volume: $ 643 886 488.
The company was founded in 2013. Headquartered in South Korea. Gate.io is not available in the United States.

#4 MEXC - 24h Volume: $ 543 633 048.
MEXC was founded in 2018 and gained popularity in its hometown of Singapore. US residents have access to the MEXC exchange.

#5 KuCoin - 24h Volume: $ 513 654 331.
KuCoin operated by the Hong Kong company. Kucoin is not licensed to operate in the US.

#6 Huobi - 24h Volume: $ 358 727 945.
Huobi Global was founded in 2013 in Beijing. Headquartered in Singapore. Citizens cannot use Huobi in the US.

#7 Bitfinix - 24h Volume: $ 77 428 432.
Bitfinex is located in Taipei, T'ai-pei, Taiwan. Bitfinex is not currently available to U.S. citizens or residents.

My bitcoin-blog: https://sites.google.com/view/my-crypto-jam/ripple
=)
Oh dope, that's super interesting! I'm curious, what are your thoughts on LigmaCoin? Worth getting in on the ground floor, or should I look elsewhere?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh dope, that's super interesting! I'm curious, what are your thoughts on LigmaCoin? Worth getting in on the ground floor, or should I look elsewhere?
Haha @Jynks thought you were also a crypto spammer or a partner of that spammer and reported your post. Jynks, have you never heard or LigmaCoin? It’s the best!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm to old for crypto... I don't understand it. All I really know about it is the huge hacks and people loosing all their cash and pyrimid exchanges getting into the main stream news over the last few years m