What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Hi guys, I was wondering if you can still extend the neck bite in her ravenous variation if you use the r1 button instead of the 1+3? I don't know if it has a different timing but I use r1 to insure I hit the combo.
I think its uu3 and hold 3. Have you found a hot key for pressing 34 together? It's difficult for me.

This Piercing mid to low starter no meter mid combo is pretty consistent. I think the b12 1+3 dd2 will get it to 36% at least.

One without JP, and one with JP bf3 low sai blast.
What are the buttons for this? I'm knew to the jargon amongst fighting game fans.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
What are the buttons for this? I'm knew to the jargon amongst fighting game fans.
F12B4 xx roll, B3 xx Tele Kick xx air sai, F23 xx sai.

For full button notation:

F12B4 = Forward+square-triangle-back+circle
Roll = back down cirlcle
B3= up+X
Tele Kick = down, down X
Air Sai = back, forward square
F23 = forward+triangle, X
Sai = back, forward square

Last edited:
I COMPLETELY disagree with F3 starters being useless. You have to set it up... Don't just throw it out there willy nilly (did I really just type that?)

I played a 40 match set with my brother last night, who is an excellent Raiden player. I had really good success when I used it and mixed it up with F4 or F12B4. You need to set up the F3. Pay attention to meter and use it to stuff wakeups if they have none. Use it or F4 after Ex throwing, use the frame advantage on landed normals, jip, strings that stagger to set it up. It's not like you have to end a string as soon as you start one.. you can stop if you land an attack that has some decent advantage. I mean... standing 1 is +20 on hit.

If you're trying to just run in and throw out an F3 from a neutral state, all your opponent has to do is press literally ANYTHING. You are doing it wrong if that's what you're trying. You need to condition your opponent to block low or set it up. It's a GREAT tool.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Hello. Long time testyourmight listener, first time caller ;)

I've made some combos with piercing Mileena:

Piercing has so much love on this forum :)

Regarding the combos I like them. when you end the combo with b12,1+3 try inputting dd2 in the combo as well. Will get extra hits for more damage. Or alternatively you can end your combos with b21,2+4 as well for knockdown

Vol

Noob
dd2? After the b12,1+3 or before? Can't remind what dd2 for piercing does and don't have an acces to MKX now ;/

EDIT: Ok, now I see what's dd2 about. I missed that somehow in the game!

As for F3,4,4 starter, should i use it as my main juggle or is it too slow? Should i rather use 123 starter?

Never tried F344 against human opponent yet.I think it can be good when you spam bf3 lower sai, so your opponemt will block low by default. If you will teach him to block low, overhead can do the trick ;)

But I didn't try it yet

Later on I will add notation so it can be added in #1 post

Last edited:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
IT makes you a lil safe from a wake-up attack but after that combo u have a small recovery time which doesn't allow you to follow up with anything

dd2? After the b12,1+3 or before? Can't remind what dd2 for piercing does and don't have an acces to MKX now ;/

As for F3,4,4 starter, should i use it as my main juggle or is it too slow? Should i rather use 123 starter?

Never tried F344 against human opponent yet.I think it can be good when you spam bf3 lower sai, so your opponemt will block low by default. If you will teach him to block low, overhead can do the trick ;)

But I didn't try it yet

Later on I will add notation so it can be added in #1 post
I use 21 and f12b4 as my main starters since the low hits catch people alot. Plus you can cancel into ex ball so it becomes low high. I only use 123 if I land a jip with no meter because all the hits are mid and easily blocked.

Reactions: Vol

Vol

Noob
But f12b4 start need ex telekick to do anything significant. Or am I missing something?
(I'm talking about piercing style, not sure to what style you refered to)

Another noob question. After i cancel throw with ex, how many frames do I have? What combo can I start? I think roll will work, but anything else?

Last edited:

TheSpore

THough I feel the F3 starter is useful in a situational basis, ultimately I wouldn't rely on it being your go to string, it may yield good damage but its SU is way to long and I don't feel the risk is truly worth it

After ex throw, i find thats a good chance for f3. I use f343 there or f4 for a low.

F12b4 is cancellable into any special, like roll or ex roll. But the best damage, yes, is with meter.

21 is essentially the same, but the 2nd hit is low instead of the third, and the startup is faster.

Last edited:

TheSpore

After ex throw, i find thats a good chance for f3. I use f343 there or f4 for a low.

F12b4 is cancellable into any special, like roll or ex roll. But the best damage, yes, is with meter.

12 is essentially the same, but the 2nd hit is low instead of the third, and the startup is faster.
I'll have to work with an EX Throw to see wat I can do, 1 thing I will warn a few folks b/c IGAU let you do it is D1, D3, and D4 Cancels to a special DO NOT connect this time around. So don't try to use D1 and D3 to Ballroll to start things

THough I feel the F3 starter is useful in a situational basis, ultimately I wouldn't rely on it being your go to string, it may yield good damage but its SU is way to long and I don't feel the risk is truly worth it
F12B4 xx roll, U3 xx Tele Kick xx air sai, F23 xx sai.

For full button notation:

F12B4 = Forward+square-triangle-back+circle
Roll = back down cirlcle
U3 = up+X
Tele Kick = down, down X
Air Sai = back, forward square
F23 = forward+triangle, X
Sai = back, forward square
Isnt that B3?

TheSpore

Ah thank you, took me some time to adjust to MIleena this time, but I'm starting to like her more than MK9 Mileena, I'm hoping to main both Mileena and D'Vorah.

If someone has access to the game atm, can you go in practice mode and see if F44 is cancellable into an air sai? that would be magical.

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
This is the They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us Piercing combo I have been looking for, and its consistent.

One without JP, one with JP, JP does not add to the damage. EDIT: The JP didn't go through on the second one, so did the same combo twice, woops just noticed that. That would make sense.

39% No meter, Mid, Piercing

INPUTS: f343 xx TK xx sai blast xx f2 xx roll xx b12 1+2 dd2

Last edited:

TheSpore

If someone has access to the game atm, can you go in practice mode and see if F44 is cancellable into an air sai? that would be magical.
That's a good question

This is the They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us Piercing combo I have been looking for, and its consistent.

One without JP, one with JP, JP does not add to the damage.

That combo was sick and ur kicking my gears into turning

One without JP, one with JP, JP does not add to the damage. EDIT: The JP didn't go through on the second one, so did the same combo twice, woops.

INPUTS: f12b4 xx TK xx sai blast xx f2 xx roll xx b12 1+2 dd2
The starter you are showing is f343. The first combo in the OP is this with a B21 2+4 ender, ehich is 41%