What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Going to post some ethereal stuff today or tomorrow. Compared to Ravenous and Piercing its generally low on the damage scale but there is a 37% meterless combo from the overhead. Would people prefer just the notations or a video? Very new to uploading stuff on YouTube lol

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Going to post sidle ethereal stuff today or tomorrow. Compared to Ravenous and Piercing its generally low on the damage scale but there is a 37% meterless combo from the overhead. Would people prefer just the notations or a video? Very new to uploading stuff on YouTube lol
Video please if you can with inputs

In my opinion the couple of % you sacrifice with ethereal is completely worth the trade off. People are going to realize the oki setup potential, esecially considering wakeups dont have invincible start ups. Plus b22 1+3 is MUCH easier to land than B21 2+4.

Ill go through this thread and update the OP and organize the notations according to variation whwn i get a chance.

Grape

Noob
I found out that you can do a double uppercut combo in the corner. Really easy to pull off for 38% meterless damage.

F343 Telekick ~ air sai, uppercut, uppercut.
Omfg I just started playing with this after I read it and you can link a roll after the first upper into B21 2+4 as Piercing and net 44% damage. If you wanna keep it easy you can throw after the first uppercut to keep corner which still does 38% or if you're Ethereal then I guess you can do roll after the first uppercut into another uppercut for 40% which is probably her best meterless damage in the corner???

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
This is pretty close to the best of what most people have came up with so far so gj. :) Only thing to add is that after some air sai and especially after ex TK -> Air Sai you can walk up and do f23 roll instead of going straight into roll.

To add onto this, if you buffer your run immediately after you do air sai you'll hit the ground and start running immediately so you should never miss it.
Sick, I cannot wait to get home try this. Thank you!

Tyrlix

Noob
Omfg I just started playing with this after I read it and you can link a roll after the first upper into B21 2+4 as Piercing and net 44% damage. If you wanna keep it easy you can throw after the first uppercut to keep corner which still does 38% or if you're Ethereal then I guess you can do roll after the first uppercut into another uppercut for 40% which is probably her best meterless damage in the corner???
Haha, I messed up the roll so many times that I thought that it's impossible. I kept smashing the uppercut like mad man to get it functional. Noticed that my air sai was slightly too slow to keep the opponent airborne high enough for the roll. Thanks for pointing it out! Really helps the Ethereal variation.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Which combo do you guys use after you catch someone with a roll?
I don't know any good combos so I just do roll, jump 2, b12 1+3 dd2 for 24% damage.
I'm sure you can get more out of it than that
For Ravenous, after a Roll I just normally to nj.2 f+2,3xxLow Pounce, bb+1, dd+2. I think it nets a good amount.

Tyrlix

Noob
For Ethereal it seems that the uppercut seems to be a better ender (in most cases) than the B22 1+3.

F343 xx TK xx air sai, F2 xx Roll, Uppercut (37% - no meter)
F343 xx TK xx air sai, F2 xx Roll, B22 1+3(36% - no meter)

F343 xx TK xx air sai, Roll, Uppercut
F343 xx TK xx air sai, Roll, B22 1+3 (34% - no meter)

F12B4 xx EX TK xx air sai, F23 xx Roll, Uppercut (35% - 1 meter)
F12B4 xx EX TK xx air sai, F23 xx Roll, B22 1+3 (35% - 1 meter)

F344 xx Roll, NJ2, Uppercutter (34% - no meter)
F344 xx Roll, NJ2, B22 1+3 (33% - no meter)

F343 xx Roll, NJ2, B22 1+3(31% - no meter)
F343 xx Roll, NJ2, B22 1+3(30% - no meter)

(I will go through the combos that have been listed for Ravenous and convert them to Ethereal like this, so this isn't a final product :p)

Alejandro De La Vega

It happens when you party naked
Guys, I'm bad, but do you even hit on the F343? Everytime I do it I get hit before even landing the first hit. And I do it a lo away from the opponent, jump distance more or less.
Probably I don't understand when to use it.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Guys, I'm bad, but do you even hit on the F343? Everytime I do it I get hit before even landing the first hit. And I do it a lo away from the opponent, jump distance more or less.
Probably I don't understand when to use it.
F3 is extremely slow. I would never consider using it outside of a guaranteed combo.

Has anybody actually used F343 as a starter against a human opponent? I tried a dozen or so times online last night, and it only connected (either block or hit) once or twice. The rest of the time it got low poked, jumped over, upper cutted, or interrupted by a faster string. Even after a blocked JIP the opponent had time to low poke it. It seems way to slow to be useful. I could be wrong though.

Has anybody actually used F434 as a starter against a human opponent? I tried a dozen or so times online last night, and it only connected (either block or hit) once or twice. The rest of the time it got low poked, jumped over, upper cutted, or interrupted by a faster string. Even after a blocked JIP the opponent had time to low poke it. It seems way to slow to be useful. I could be wrong though.
seriously out of 10 games i'll land it like 5 times. It's honestly one of the longest moves and sometimes isn't even worth throwing out lol but once it hits it's a good 38%. I just go for the rolls and njp b21 3+4. it's a good 24% on piercing. Idk if theres something better I could be doing?

Dizz_88

Noob
Walk up immediately after you recover and try to hit them at the highest part of the b3. They'll be really high in the air and you'll hit the telekick really low to the ground.
I finally figured it out. To wait for the recovery frames from a B3 is impossible. There are 43 frames of recovery, and it is only around +15 on hit. You have to cancel the B3 into telekick. Kinda like D4 cancel into sai.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Has anybody actually used F343 as a starter against a human opponent? I tried a dozen or so times online last night, and it only connected (either block or hit) once or twice. The rest of the time it got low poked, jumped over, upper cutted, or interrupted by a faster string. Even after a blocked JIP the opponent had time to low poke it. It seems way to slow to be useful. I could be wrong though.
I've used it mostly on knockdown when they have no meter for wake ups. I do f3,4,4 for the low into roll and mb it for extra mix up

Grape

Noob
I finally figured it out. To wait for the recovery frames from a B3 is impossible. There are 43 frames of recovery, and it is only around +15 on hit. You have to cancel the B3 into telekick. Kinda like D4 cancel into sai.
I wasn't saying to wait for B3 to recover lol (I meant after you land the jump punch) :)
But i'm glad you figured it out, sorry for not being clear.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
F3 is extremely slow. I would never consider using it outside of a guaranteed combo.
yea think f3 is being concentrated on but to much at the mo cause of the damage it gets but as more time passes less and less will be getting hit by it (not that a 32 frame normal is blowing people up now lol)

KingOko

Was it good for you?
Going to post some ethereal stuff today or tomorrow. Compared to Ravenous and Piercing its generally low on the damage scale but there is a 37% meterless combo from the overhead. Would people prefer just the notations or a video? Very new to uploading stuff on YouTube lol

Notation would be excellent brotha.

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
I'm going to find some higher damage meterless mid jump in Kick to TK sai blast combos when I get home. I shared one, but not sure what the dmg was on it on the top of my head (on my phone).

You can also Jump in Kick to sai blast so you have time to make a decision on block for a TK or sai blast after kick. Its a short window but I think its their.

Rapid99

Resident Mileena Researcher
yea think f3 is being concentrated on but to much at the mo cause of the damage it gets but as more time passes less and less will be getting hit by it (not that a 32 frame normal is blowing people up now lol)
I think we need to be fair when assessing the F3 starters, we all know you're not going to hit anyone paying attention if it's just thrown out randomly but if you've conditioned your opponent to block low or know you've got a free combo after you block an extremely punishable attack it's pretty impressive.

Just messing around in the lab last night with Ravenous and you can pull impressive meterless damage from Midscreen starting with F343 and F344.

F343, TK, AS, BR, B12, 1+3, UU2 (45%)

F344, BR, NjP, B12, 1+3, UU2 (44%)

Kal

<3
Anyone notice the different timing required for Mileena in Ravenous when she's doing b1,2, 1+3? If I do it on its own the timing to do the u,u+2 is easy to get for extra bites. But, if I were for example to do 1,2,3, roll, nj+2, b1,2, 1+3, and now the timing for u,u+2 is ridiculous. I cannot nail that.

Anyone notice that or am I going crazy?

I think we need to be fair when assessing the F3 starters, we all know you're not going to hit anyone paying attention if it's just thrown out randomly but if you've conditioned your opponent to block low or know you've got a free combo after you block an extremely punishable attack it's pretty impressive.

Just messing around in the lab last night with Ravenous and you can pull impressive meterless damage from Midscreen starting with F343 and F344.

F343, TK, AS, BR, B12, 1+3, UU2 (45%)

F344, BR, NjP, B12, 1+3, UU2 (44%)

those combos don't do more than 38% for me? Am I doing something wrong?

I found a 41% corner combo (sorry if this was posted already) Piercing

F343, TK, AS, 123, BR , NJP and uppercut

Not sure if you can do anything off the NJP ? Maybe a b2 1 2+4 (Gets pretty close) but doesn't connect? idk