What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Shake

Noob
Whats up with all the F3 combos? I'm not an experienced player but it seems like one of the easiest moves to block/poke out in the game. 32 frame startup is crazy, I feel like you would never land this against a good player unless they whiff something really slow?

Whats up with all the F3 combos? I'm not an experienced player but it seems like one of the easiest moves to block/poke out in the game. 32 frame startup is crazy, I feel like you would never land this against a good player unless they whiff something really slow?
Again its not to be used as a main opener. Right now these videos are pretty much for swag. It is situationally useful if you condition your opponent to block. I use it after ex throw resets after using a few f4 starters to condition low blocking, or after a knock down on a meterless opponent.

But yes, of your opponent does anything besides try to block it, they're probably going to hit you. Trying it alot wont work. You need to make sure they are respecting your other options.

Alejandro De La Vega

It happens when you party naked
Buffer your run after you throw the air sai and as soon as mileena touches the ground it will be a run. Same thing works for landing rolls in the corner, input your run before the animation is over and she'll run out of the corner and switch sides so you can keep them cornered. :)
Run Cancel is starting to run but canceling into a different move such as a special, or a normal. For the combo I posted you would wait to land after the air sai, then double tap forward and push block quickly, right after you do that press the F+2,3. That's the cancel part. Hope I helped.
Sure you helped guys, thanks!

Rapid99

Resident Mileena Researcher
Buffer your run after you throw the air sai and as soon as mileena touches the ground it will be a run. Same thing works for landing rolls in the corner, input your run before the animation is over and she'll run out of the corner and switch sides so you can keep them cornered. :)
Just wanted to mention that this little snippet is golden, not only has this solved many of the spacing/consistency issues I was having with longer combos but once I get back to testing tonight I think this is going to do wonders for ol' toothys corner combos.

Kudos.

Ok, so f343 xx tk xx air sai, run xx f23 xx roll, b21 2+4 is 43% midscreen meterless.

F4 xx roll, b34 xxair sai, run b21 2+ 4 is 33% midscreen meterless, low starter.

F12b4 xx roll, b34 xx air sai xx run xx b21 2+4 IS 36%

Last edited:

Someone probably found this combo already I'm sure so I apologize in advance. This is a super easy hit confirmable 38% no meter damage combo from anywhere. Using piercing variation

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom

Someone probably found this combo already I'm sure so I apologize in advance. This is a super easy hit confirmable 38% no meter damage combo from anywhere. Using piercing variation
notations pls? alsoi cannot seem to get the roll after the secomd b kick when she slide kicks them

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
Ok, so f343 xx tk xx air sai, run xx f23 xx roll, b21 2+4 is 43% midscreen meterless.

F4 xx roll, b34 xxair sai, run b21 2+ 4 is 33% midscreen meterless, low starter.

F12b4 xx roll, b34 xx air sai xx run xx b21 2+4 IS 36%
Nice it i tried doing that 43% earlier and couldn't get it to connect, it might be character specific.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
after roll nj i cannot get the stab part of y x yb tp vome out to save my life. i really like mileena! finally found a mk char i can plsy

Premonitionist

Here's what I've been doing for anti-airs and air to airs in ravenous.

26% Anti-Air roll - Ball Roll, Walk Forward, NJP, F+2,3,Low Pounce chain grab.

32% NJP Air to Air - NJP, Jump Kick, Tele-Kick, Air Sai, Ball Roll, F+2,3,Low Punce chain grab.

33% Jump Kick, Tele-Kick, Air to Air - Jump Kick, Tele-Kick, Air Sai, Ball Roll, F+2,3, Low Pounce chain grab.

29% Jump kick, Air Sai, Air to Air - Jump Kick, Air Sai, Ball Roll, Walk Forward, NJP, F+2,3, Low Pounce chain grab.

You can change the enders of these if you're in a different variation obviously lol, also has anyone gotten a good practical combo off EX Roll Ball?

Here's what I've been doing - EX Roll Ball, Dash, NJP, F+2,3,Low Pounce chain grab. 26%, I know u can get 27% off it in the piercing variation if at the end you do B+2,1,2+4 but has anyone found anything better?

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Man I've labbed for 2 days with her, she's swag and decent damage wise. But man its so hard not to get blown up, f3 simply isn't viable whether we like it or not, 32f..WHY? a 50 50 character needs to at least have decent start up frames surely? I like that 50 50 is high risk high reward but god damn you need to at least be able to land the hit, and don't you tell me that a tournament level player is gonna stand there and let you land a f3... Your going to press f3.. They are going to leave for a cup of coffee, come back and interrupt your f3 and blow you up.. Grr..

Sorry for the late response. Was at the gym. I realized in the this game you cannot "button mash" chain combos. If you noticed you are hitting B to many times it won't let you cancel into roll.

Also I am not familiar with what the numbers are for buttons. Can someone please let me know what number is what button. Thanks!

Premonitionist

How do i upload to the youtube app from the game recording?
Must have youtube app on xbox one and youtube account to upload on, go to youtube app and if you tap left a few times it should say upload, you can upload your clips to youtube from there.