What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
The starter you are showing is f343. The first combo in the OP is this with a B21 2+4 ender, ehich is 41%
Fixed it, thanks for noticing that.

The first combo in the OP are inputs, I didn't run across a video. I honestly did not notice the inputs in the OP, I actually need to give credit to the guy with the 37% Ethereal combo.

My combo is also not the exact same as the one in the OP since it has a different ender. A more consistent ender for me, at least currently.

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I have yet to get dd2 to work. Does it not work from b22?
It works from b12. try inputting dd2 as part of the string and it should work. So
b12,1+3dd2

Isnt that B3?
You are right. No idea why I put U3

If someone has access to the game atm, can you go in practice mode and see if F44 is cancellable into an air sai? that would be magical.
Unfortunately it's not cancellable :(

@SaibotMk Beautiful combo

JaeTea

Noob
Anyone have any advice for

F344 xx Roll

I either don't get the third hit before the ball roll, or I get a third hit and no ball roll. :mad::mad:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Does anyone know the input for (punch, leg grab, sai stabs on the floor) as a follow up after F344 xx roll NJ2?
I'm assuming those are the ravenous chain grabs you are talking about. All of them are listed in the move list when you bring up the entire list but for ease.

High Pounce db3 Followed by: dd2 and ff4

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Off b34, I got:
B34-air sai-f23-roll-b212+4
(Can't remember damage, ~31% meterless)
If I remember correctly. Let me know if you could optimize it. I'm at work- can't lab specifics right now.

SaibotMk

Adrenaline
Here is a pretty looking mid X ray combo.

Sue me if the input was posted for it, I didn't see a video. I think it looks cool since it goes off a TK sai blast.

Ex1l3d

Noob
Sorry guys I'm a tit, what do the following stand for?

- NJP
- no meter
- corner (does that mean it needs to be in the corner, that it doesn't, or that it cannot be in the corner?)

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
You guys are gonna eat these up.

40% Piercing Combo - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,B+1,2,1+2,DD+2.

40% Combo can be done in all variations - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,Dash,NJP,D+2.

38% All Variations, I like to end my combos with ball roll sometimes for some mix ups - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,F+2,3,Ball Roll.

You guys are gonna eat these up.

40% Piercing Combo - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,B+1,2,1+2,DD+2.

40% Combo can be done in all variations - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,Dash,NJP,D+2.

38% All Variations, I like to end my combos with ball roll sometimes for some mix ups - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,F+2,3,Ball Roll.

Nice! I messed with that run cancel a little but just gave up and kept using just the f2. Good stuff!

Premonitionist

Nice! I messed with that run cancel a little but just gave up and kept using just the f2. Good stuff!
Yea the running is definitely going to take some getting use to, but in order to max damage with some characters you have to learn it.

Also I posted this earlier in here but I made this combo into its own video because it looks so smexy lol.

42% Ravenous Combo, Midscreen No meter - F+3,4,3,Tele-Kick,Air Sai,Run Cancel,F+2,3,Ball Roll,F+2,3,Low Pounce chain grab.

Premonitionist

Can you explain the run cancel? You cancel the recover of something (Air Sai) with running?
Run Cancel is starting to run but canceling into a different move such as a special, or a normal. For the combo I posted you would wait to land after the air sai, then double tap forward and push block quickly, right after you do that press the F+2,3. That's the cancel part. Hope I helped.