What's new

Strategy - Master of Storms Master of Storms - Wonders

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
@mrtom MoS got f12b2!!!
What does this open up for him exactly. I was thinking maybe he can sneak in more hits in a combo with how fast f1 is. I know this gives us a confirm off of it too which is nice. Did NRS mess up and leave the chargeable part of b2? lol

EDIT:I just saw this string on Brady's stream. Is that the same knockdown as f2,2+4?

EDIT 2: Oh yeah . . .NEW LOW CONFIRM GET HYPE.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I would do f2,2+4 a lot and then do f2 and then f1. If this app is correct Raiden is +2 after f2 and f1 is 6 frames. I was able to catch this good scorpion player with it in our matches. I think this is really important now that we got the new f1 string. (That I can't really use because I'm on PC right now):(:( If f1,2 is still -3 BA and +17 HA that's pretty good. Also, it is my understanding that the b2 part for MoS and Disp. is exactly like the "2+4" part of f2,2+4 so that's also great to end on and it goes into a combo on hit.

EDIT: I've been told this isn't as good as it seemed in my head. Leaving it there just for general idea purposes. But how are people approaching MoS Raiden now. I've been using him more in a wait and see, patient punish approach. I do go in when I can but mostly I'm training myself to get my opponent to whiff and working on my counter pokes.

Is standing 3 or 4 a ok AA for jump ins?

Last edited: