What's new

Massive Changes in Microsoft's Xbox One Policy

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Doesn't matter they've already lost. They showed they have no clue when it comes to the voice of the consumer, and the only reason they are doing this is because they were blasted for it. It has nothing to do with anything besides that.
It doesn't matter, Xbox fanboys who think they're gamers because they play Call of Duty will still buy Xbox One no matter what. The kinect crap will still appeal to families. Xbox One will still sell.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Xbox1 isn't even being launched in Japan at the same time as the US. Why would they be at TGS? They haven't even shown up at Gamescon in years and thats in Germany.
Well it doesn't have to be TGS, I'm sure you got the convenient jist of what I mean though lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Lmao. Both systems now offer the same things aside from price difference. I wonder what people will bitch about now?
"Whaaaaaa, the One is bigger than the Ps4! Whaaaa"

I will spit on your tomb!
ps4 has faster video memory, but yeah.

Xbox you can watch price is right though.....................................................................................................................MS has no clue

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
I actually think this was there plan all along. Think about it, they say one that they know people are going to hate, and complain about - then they 'give' customers what they want by changing it - thus generating publicity, and having people think, wow Microsoft really care about the customer, and will change something so drastic to prove, in turn increasing sales.

trufenix

bye felicia
The sharing feature still functions the same way with the digital library?
without drm, I'm all the game sharing stuff is out the window. You'll still have to have a disc in to play a retail game, no transferring games, no nothing. People wanted 360 rules, they're giving 360 rules.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
without drm, I'm all the game sharing stuff is out the window. You'll still have to have a disc in to play a retail game, no transferring games, no nothing. People wanted 360 rules, they're giving 360 rules.
That sucks if they don't allow the digital sharing. The flexibility of that was going to be amazing.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I actually think this was there plan all along. Think about it, they say one that they know people are going to hate, and complain about - then they 'give' customers what they want by changing it - thus generating publicity, and having people think, wow Microsoft really care about the customer, and will change something so drastic to prove, in turn increasing sales.
It's all about the almighty $ ... I'm sure after E3 and the constant complaining on social media that they had many emergency meetings to discuss how to fix the situation.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Games:
- PS4 and Xbox One will both get the same third party games.
- PS4 will get better exclusives.
- Xbox One will get Killer Instinct, created by a notoriously shitty company. Oh, and Halo.

:)
I haven't heard of one single PS4 exclusive that I even mildy want to play. I do like PS4's price though.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Now there is a reason to get it for exclusive titles (Gears, Halo, KI, etc.) outside of being a fanboy.
PlayStation has (in my opinion) better exclusives (or at least equal), and what about all of the other things PS4 has that X1 doesn't? Or, what about all of the bad things X1 that PS4 doesn't.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I haven't heard of one single PS4 exclusive that I even mildy want to play. I do like PS4's price though.
Sony's exclusive are small news compared to Xbox's.

And good job, guys. Your complaints helped successfully turn the only thing "next-gen" about these consoles into the same situation we have with the current gen.

The Last Guardian is going to be amazing.

Sony's exclusive are small news compared to Xbox's.

And good job, guys. Your complaints helped successfully turn the only thing "next-gen" about these consoles into the same situation we have with the current gen.

Are we talking just ps4/xb1? Too early to tell. Out of 40/20 games they shown like 5 each.

If we are talking globally on the ps3 then you have to be just ignorant.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Xbox showed all of its upcoming exclusives. Sony only showed ones coming out with or soon after the PS4. They have many more they're going to show.

Doesn't matter they've already lost. They showed they have no clue when it comes to the voice of the consumer, and the only reason they are doing this is because they were blasted for it. It has nothing to do with anything besides that.
Yes I will admit, if the consumers would've accepted what was before(some people really were going to), they probably wouldn't have changed anything. But thankfully they realized they were going to fail and the few people who were going to support their garbage wasn't going to be enough.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yeah a lot of people from this site are gonna switch to XB1 because of KI. I'm gonna laugh my ass out when the game turns out to be shit
If it plays even close to the original games, then it will be a HUGE success. People have been clamoring for it for years... myself included. And now I may finally have a reason to buy it.