What's new

Video/Tutorial - Alien Kombat Kast: No One Can Hear You Scream

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
interested to see the tarkatan variation hopefully it has a projectile but if theres a blade charge/spin im in haha
so far all ive seen is a redone chopchop and slices and a reworked mk9 throw so i wonder what else of baraka gets in.

if there was a 4th variation like cybersub for triborg where it was just baraka, id lost my shit. know thats not very likely though :(

Down 2

Noob
He will probably have a move that restands and leads to combo extensions just like the last three characters.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
My least hyped of the KP2, but the first two films are some of the greatest Sci Fi films of all time so I have a interest in him :) Cannot wait to see what he brings to the table. I look forward to facing you Alien players with my Leatherface come March 1st, that's a matchup I am sure none of the original film makers ever even thought would happen in the future. :p

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
LOL Alien was the finale of both the KP2 reveal trailer and now the Kombat Kasts, he's gonna be the best of the four
Tanya was the second of the KP1.
Look what happened.
Alien will be good, all 4 of the KP2 characters will be but the best? I don't know about that. I am not saying he wont be but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Noob
MKX characters themselves don't fit into the original Martial Art theme of Mortal Kombat. Reptile went from a mysterious ninja to a giant lizard. Erron Black is a cowboy. D'Vorah is a giant egyptian bug. Alien only doesn't fit in because he isn't an MK character.
Im talking about MKX.