What's new

Video/Tutorial - Alien Kombat Kast: No One Can Hear You Scream

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
OKAY! So, I just reached about 1:50 into the video The Death posted. Can we all just take a moment to admire that freakin' jump in!?

Kotal, eat your heart out.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Demolition gets a ton damage so I'm not sure lol
Yeah if ur talking about the tech which shouldn't be there, then sure.

Certain variations will of course achieve higher or lower damage potential depending on the tools available, but for the most part what I said earlier is still true.

skater11

The saltiest
Missed this entire kast!!!! Cant wait to watch it, I'm hearing the words "rekkas" so idk how to feel about that one lol, we'll see.

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
Wow, all of Alien's variations look awesome! Even though I originally wanted to play as the Egg/Trap "Praetorian" Konjurer Alien first I'm actually interested in trying out the Acidic Drone Alien at first now.

Something about the combination of the classic Drone Dome look,acid moves, and zoning tools of the Acidic Drone Alien look really epic to me. I'm still going to play Konjurer Praetarian Alien and Tarkatan Warrior Alien too of of course :cool:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes, alien has a zoning variation! Acidic, come to papa lol. That acid instant air spits, ground spits=going to be annoying for people trying to get in hehe looks nice for set ups too. Will be using that one looks like the best keep away. That alien summon move is hilarious in the second variation.

And that Xray:eek:

@ evolution83: ehh I wouldn't say Ermac has really high damage I mean maybe for MK X breaking 36% is considered "high" but it's only in MOS, his other variations suck and rarely surpass 34% if that much on average. Most characters in general have higher damage output than Ermac honestly.

after this i'm definitely maining Triborg and leatehrface...with acidic as a pocket zoner
Same here lol. This 2nd pack definitely seems way more zoning viable compared to the first KP.

Last edited:

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
lmao what "he" there are hundreds of them and they don't even have a gender. They attack with their tails, it's just another tail attack. It's not a graceful flip, more of an animalistic roll and that's entirely in line with how the more wild drones fight, same with all the pouncing and spinning.
Who gives a shit what gender it is?

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
When I saw the big queen come out I almost shit my pants. Creepy as fuck lol. X-ray was ok.

Can't wait to keep people out with acidic, especially Liu, sub, Sonya and jax.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
5 bucks says this char is so fundamentally OP that they cant even nerf her because her moveset covers all bases and the normals are too difficult to defend
This guy maybe right.

Naw I'm lieing. Alien bitches. Eat this acidbath mothapluckasssss!!!

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Alien's getting released with his damage nerf prepatched. Basically every kompat pack must come with atleast one joke character, but i never thought Alien is going to take that hit. Shit-tier stream also.
#Killing_the_hype

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Well, I'm not into guest in MKX but I have to tell you that Alien is my favorite guest, probably because I like the franchise and I like what they have done with it and his general design in the game.
It's seems that it's the typical "easy to play, hard to master" character.
I see a lot of potential in the Konjurer variant.