What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo thread

this is a Royal Storm combo done today 15/04/2015 by myself in the lab 1 bar 48% SHE NEEDS IT!
IMPUTS: b14 xfan, f33 fan, f33 lift, neutral jump punch, jump kick fan, jump kick ass. It can do 1% more if you start with jump in punch. I was messing around with assassin too but I like royal storm more for now.

PD: If anyone can add more to it quote me!!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
this is a Royal Storm combo done today 15/04/2015 by myself in the lab 1 bar 48% SHE NEEDS IT!
IMPUTS: b14 xfan, f33 fan, f33 lift, neutral jump punch, jump kick fan, jump kick ass. It can do 1% more if you start with jump in punch. I was messing around with assassin too but I like royal storm more for now.

PD: If anyone can add more to it quote me!!
she can do 50% w.o a JIP. you got the right idea tho.

b14 ex fan, f33 fan, jk fan, njp, f33 lift, JK (as you're descending), 3 TS

E

Eldriken

I've got to practice these combos for sure. I haven't bothered too much with them because it's a pain in the ass to open people up. But I figure I might as well know them all just in case I get the opportunity to use them.

I generally just do 30%ish combos midscreen and 40%ish in the corner.

I've got to practice these combos for sure. I haven't bothered too much with them because it's a pain in the ass to open people up. But I figure I might as well know them all just in case I get the opportunity to use them.

I generally just do 30%ish combos midscreen and 40%ish in the corner.
i wish f112 was an OH starter. its insane that some characters have lots of overheads and lows and Kitana doesnt has one low string.

E

Eldriken

i wish f112 was an OH starter. its insane that some characters have lots of overheads lows and Kitana doesnt have any.
Yeah, she needs an overhead starter. Hell, she only has one low that you can combo into. But I'm doing fine without combos. Her fans are so great.

Yeah, she needs an overhead starter. Hell, she only has one low that you can combo into. But I'm doing fine without combos. Her fans are so great.

i love full screen fan combos into Assassin strike. easy 30% from full screen but timing is a little tricky to begin with.

delbuster

hungry
kitana (royal storm) notes

midscreen

( double overhead off jump in)

jiP airdb2 (slight delay) njP f43 f43 21 db1 jiK airdf1 ground df1 dash f4 bf3 (37% if jiP hits)

need to try: db1 f33 df1 jiK airdf1 dash f4 bf3 ender

(safe string f112. on hit cancel to combo)

f112 df1 dash f43 f43 2(1) db1 jiK airdf1 dash f4 bf3 (39% with 21, 38 with just 2)

(note f112 df1 doesn’t work in corner based on stance)

(low string b14 is 0 on block, b143 is two lows -7 on block)

b14 db1 walk f43 f43 2 df1 jiK airdf1 dash f4 bf3 (39%)

(safe string = f334 , 0 on block , low string = f332, -7 on block f3 is 11f startup)

combo confirm f33 db1 f43 f43 2 df1 jiK airdf1 dash f3 bf3

corner confirm

f112 or f33 into

db1 jiK airdf1 u2 airdb2 njP f33 df1 jiP 111 bf3 (36%)

corner big combo (1 meter)

confirm into df1+block f33 df1 jiK airdf1 njP f33 db1 wait, jiK 3 bf3 (50% if off b13)

----------------
let me know if there are better combos, especially corner meterless

so this is what i've been doing today. two assassin combos, one is a 40% meterless midscreen, credit to TheBlurenGuy on youtube for discovering it first. inputs are j2, f43, f43, f33xxdf1, run cancel, u2xxdf1, dash f4xxdb1, njp, db3, it's really tough on timing and hard to do consistently, but who doesn't love 40% meterless from midscreen?!

the second combo string was something i threw together for fun, then i realized its potential. in the video you can see a 45% midscreen with sharpened fans and 2 meter uses, ex df1 on the end to set up for ex db3. this variation is slightly tricky on the end, the timing on db3 is finnicky.

however you can do another variation of this combo, instead of ex df1 after jiK df1 you can go straight to db3 for a really easy combo string, with nothing more than sharpened fans it will net you 36%-37% damage. sharp fans and burning of meter are judgement calls, i'm gonna keep this one around for games with bad connection since it's so easy to execute.

I'm new here but I have a couple of combos for Royal Storm that do 38% meterless that I'll post later. One is from her f112 and the other is from her b14.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
so this is what i've been doing today. two assassin combos, one is a 40% meterless midscreen, credit to TheBlurenGuy on youtube for discovering it first. inputs are j2, f43, f43, f33xxdf1, run cancel, u2xxdf1, dash f4xxdb1, njp, db3, it's really tough on timing and hard to do consistently, but who doesn't love 40% meterless from midscreen?!
I use similar ones that do a bit more damage:
j2~f43, f43, f33~GF, JK~AF, Run~f4~Lift, NJP, f4~TS (42% Assassin or Royal Storm)
j2~f43, f43, f33~GF, JK~AF, Run~f4~Lift, NJP, AS (41% Assasin)

where the assasin BnBs at?
Assassin BnBs are the same as Royal Storm BnBs just with different enders.

Mikotto

Boon Pls.
I think I might have found something? I was looking for things to do once I get somebody in a lift and when I was practicing some fan toss combos an EX ground fan toss bounced my target back to me. I've tried to replicate it and have managed to do it once in maybe 30 attempts. Was thinking somebody who was better than me could maybe use it to do something exciting.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I think I might have found something? I was looking for things to do once I get somebody in a lift and when I was practicing some fan toss combos an EX ground fan toss bounced my target back to me. I've tried to replicate it and have managed to do it once in maybe 30 attempts. Was thinking somebody who was better than me could maybe use it to do something exciting.
wtf lol

@RunwayMafia and other Mournful players, what combos are you using? Meterless, meter, corner, midscreen...

Mikotto

Boon Pls.
For some reason youtube cut the last second or so off of my clip so it kind of ends abruptly but it's got the important part. I feel if you can do that consistently you would be able to dash into another string.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I use similar ones that do a bit more damage:
j2~f43, f43, f33~GF, JK~AF, Run~f4~Lift, NJP, f4~TS (42% Assassin or Royal Storm)
j2~f43, f43, f33~GF, JK~AF, Run~f4~Lift, NJP, AS (41% Assasin)

Assassin BnBs are the same as Royal Storm BnBs just with different enders.
EDIT: Nevermind. Nice.

Last edited: