What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo thread

I've been playing sets online. I start out with Royal and throw fans. If it goes well 90% of the people I play change after the first match to some one with a teleport. If they switch or start with one I go to Assassin and throw 1 or 2 fans then parry. It gets every teleport they throw.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
these are some i ve been working on post patch enjoy hope you like them i ll try to add more

These aren't post patch combos. These are 8/31 patch and 9/1 hotfix malfunctioning combos. I have tips for you: 3rd hit of 111 and F112 scales everything heavily, don't use them if u want to spend a bar for ex fan

These aren't post patch combos. These are 8/31 patch and 9/1 hotfix malfunctioning combos. I have tips for you: 3rd hit of 111 and F112 scales everything heavily, don't use them if u want to spend a bar for ex fan
these are post patch i finished them 10 mins before this post reply and the reason for doing 111 and f112 is because of the dmg from her df3 when the buff runs out i use her f44

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
these are post patch i finished them 10 mins before this post reply and the reason for doing 111 and f112 is because of the dmg from her df3 when the buff runs out i use her f44
You can try other combos: use F11 ex fan, both midscreen (requires running) and corner. Trust me the damage out put can be much higher. Pre patch I reach 61% corner with normal sharpen and 1 bar for ex fan. Good luck finding optimized combos

You can try other combos: use F11 ex fan, both midscreen (requires running) and corner. Trust me the damage out put can be much higher. Pre patch I reach 61% corner with normal sharpen and 1 bar for ex fan. Good luck finding optimized combos
pre patch i can belive that but now with the hotfix nerf to her dmg scaling on air and ground fan toss idk now well at least i dont think so by using fan toss

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
How I tried looking and didn't find anything here
It's a jump kick combo, but very practical

JK glaive, 3 glaive, d1 lift, jk float njp, d2, d1 staff grab

This whole thread needs to be revamped kinda. She took a slight damage nerf so her combos are still the same yet a little less damaging.

xKhaoTik

Thanks man good look.
No problem. I'll make some videos of her new optimal combos eventually. The nerf took some damage away but she still gets as high as 48% one bar in RS and 50% one bar in assassin. Still has 40% meterless in assassin as well. 38% in RS

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
No problem. I'll make some videos of her new optimal combos eventually. The nerf took some damage away but she still gets as high as 48% one bar in RS and 50% one bar in assassin. Still has 40% meterless in assassin as well. 38% in RS
Wow she still has good dmg... Oh i was going to ask you about a mournful guide. Is it in the works? I remember your RS guide it was beautiful.

xKhaoTik

Wow she still has good dmg... Oh i was going to ask you about a mournful guide. Is it in the works? I remember your RS guide it was beautiful.
Lol thanks man. RunwayMafia is doing the mournful guide. I was thinking about doing an assasin guide tho. That variation is fun