What's new

Injustice Hotfix (10-25-13) Now Officially Live!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Did they lower the block stun on Lex's Corp Charge, or am I suffering from "OMG NINJA NERF, I SWEAR THIS WASN"T LIKE THIS BEFORE THE HOTFIX" syndrome?

Feels like I recover super fast now after blocking it.

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Why would Harley and Zatanna receive buffs whilst Killer Frost remains bad
Killer frost is everything but bad she still has good presure you just need to know how to do it...she has otherr ways to come in then slide if some one on xbox wants to do some stuff with me on her that will be great...??my gamer tag itswonderseks

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer frost is everything but bad she still has good presure you just need to know how to do it...she has otherr ways to come in then slide if some one on xbox wants to do some stuff with me on her that will be great...??my gamer tag itswonderseks

KF pressure (a + on block d1 that has no range)
Killer Frost has no pressure, she has a slow 50/50 which puts her at disadvantage no matter what option is blocked

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
You guys make good points about Killer Frost, but more importantly, Harley needed nerfs, not buffs. She's been OP since day 1 and keeps sliding by untouched. For starters, of you whiff Play Doctor, there needs to be a 50/50 chance of injecting yourself and ODing. And they need to add a fourth option to her trait that may make her spontaneously combust. There's WAY more she needs, but I don't want to hijack the thread