What's new

Injustice Hotfix (10-25-13) Now Officially Live!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
As you can see from the linked source below, the promised hotfix to address the widespread issue that is the "push-block" glitch has officially went live for players from the Playstation Network and Xbox Live. You can now switch back to your Advanced Controls with a sigh of relief. Also, Zatanna and Harley Quinn have each received a small tweak that their players may wish to take notice of. The changes are listed as follows:

Injustice Hotfix.jpg
  • Zatanna - Combos after Levitate cancels are now capped at 3 instead of 2.
  • Harley Quinn – Reduced opponents invincibility frames after being hit with her Mallet Bomb, allowing additional hits to combo right away.
  • General - Rolled back a fix for input buffering in Advanced Controls which removes some unintentional Block Escapes that players were experiencing.
Source: https://www.injustice.com/en/news/102513-hotfix

Article edited by AK GamerBlake

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
thanku good sir,I was just wondering as I was thinking of giving her a whirl and don't know a great deal About her.
No problem. When she was first released, she could do it infinitely, with the 1.06 patch however, this was changed to two for whatever reason. Now it's 3. This should add more damage to her combos if the execution is on point.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I really wish NRS would buff the low tiers. The way that they've ignored the truly suffering characters like Killer Frost is astonishing and quite frankly shameful.
Yeah, it would be nice to have a MB dagger that would act like Sektor's homing missile so we can get free pressure at least. It would also be nice if it was a MB move and actually didn't cost meter like how Batgirl's original MB bola worked...

SZSR

Noob
I really wish NRS would buff the low tiers. The way that they've ignored the truly suffering characters like Killer Frost is astonishing and quite frankly shameful.
I wish they'd fix her vortex, it's too easy for the opponent to get out of. And only one option is safe, she's pretty much worse than patch 1 Shazam right now.