What's new

Injustice Hotfix (10-25-13) Now Officially Live!

BlastX21

Noob
How do I download this? I just got on XBL and didn't get the usual update notification. Then I got on Injustice and went to XBL, still nothing.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
How do I download this? I just got on XBL and didn't get the usual update notification. Then I got on Injustice and went to XBL, still nothing.

This is a hotfix, there's no visual update. Just connect to online.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
It isn't working for me after MB trance.
Yeah, I don't understand what the fix is supposed to mean for Zatanna. But the results of the hotfix is that you can land 2 J2s at the start of the combo and that's it. If you land MB puppet master at fullscreen then teleport in for the 2 J2s, the combo will reset. I kinda like that they left that in though, gives us another way to vortex.

BlastX21

Noob
Yeah, I don't understand what the fix is supposed to mean for Zatanna. But the results of the hotfix is that you can land 2 J2s at the start of the combo and that's it. If you land MB puppet master at fullscreen then teleport in for the 2 J2s, the combo will reset. I kinda like that they left that in though, gives us another way to vortex.

I'm 100% sure that you could do two j2s to start a combo even before this buff.

The only tangible difference I've been able to find so far is that you can now to 2 levitates after a b1u3 in her corner vortex. You can do b1u3, j2-levi, j2-levi. Only problem is, by the time the second levitate comes out, you are one inch away from the ground, so a third j2 can't come out because you hit the floor before its startup is complete.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Did I just accidentally inhale some Dust or are you guys being serious about Killer Frost right now?