What's new

Injustice Balance Patch: Joker Changes Preview From Ed Boon

Netherrealm's Ed Boon has been releasing a small torrent of info about the upcoming Injustice balance patch this week, parcelling it out bit by bit. As previously rumored, the Joker is due for an upgrade in the new version, and today Ed shared some of his changes via his twitter account and a new image. The listed updates include changes to his Crowbar, parry and Acid Blossom.

Here's the list of previewed modifications:

Attachments

Noob
His tweet is somewhat puzzling can someone enlighten me on something... when Boon says " a taste of jokers upgrades " does he mean look this is what he is getting upgraded or does he mean thi sis just a taste of whats to come but theres actually more??!?!?

Color me intriged

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I don't play the Joker at all so someone explain to me if these are good or not. They seem very minor.

But does it work on Black Adam? Jk lol.

This is cool i guess...when i tried injustice i played as the joker...but still got owned by Deathstroke.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
on a third note, if the MB crowbar is+ enough then we just solved our mobility problems since it hits at jump distance. I hope it +30-50

trufenix

bye felicia
Qwark28, if parry's 1f and they "fix" the list of moves it works on, that should really iron it out right? Better lock down after combo enders would just be icing with real mobility, I think.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Qwark28, if parry's 1f and they "fix" the list of moves it works on, that should really iron it out right? Better lock down after combo enders would just be icing with real mobility, I think.
parry does not make a difference, just makes it a little bit easier to parry shit

flower and mb crowbar are not combo enders. the main thought behind mb crowbar and acid flower is that crowbar reaches so far so it could be a + on block advancing move if you MB it and joker always has meter

we have to see how + flower and crowbar are on block before making any judgements thought, these buffs could either be complete trash as in not enough + or VERY good along with the main buffs.

trufenix

bye felicia
He's just c/p'ing Paulo's patch notes, disregarding the fact that no programmer anywhere gives a shit about spelling or grammar in patch notes, which he should know, since he used to be a programmer.