What's new

Injustice Balance Patch: Joker Changes Preview From Ed Boon

Crathen

Death is my business
I don't get the MB crowbar thing , new combo ender for Teeth setups i guess? Depending on how many frames he gets he could turn out very good.

Safer crowbar it's actually nice to deter people from always blocking low without riskying a full combo punish.

Parry and Flower fix are ok.

well, its like every trait in the game definitely has an "on" and an "off" wether that be via cooldown after use or only active while you're holding the button or whatever. Actually wait, does Ares' ever lose the ability to throw swords? I can count the number of times I've picked him on one hand.
He has two traits, the sword and an axe. They both have seperate cooldown after you use it.

these are more like fixes lmao feel sorry for you joker players. dont worry though these arent all the joker, bane, lobo, and shazam buffs just wait until the fully patch comes out

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Erm, okay changes at best. Looks like I'm going to be switching mains if these are the main highlights as far as buffs go.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Damnit, I was hoping to see f2 now hits overhead (like it looks it should) and b1 now combos into rgc. Fml but ill take what I can get.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
it o it obviously means hes in less blockstun himself
so what ur saying is, as of now, the advantage/disadvantage on his crowbar and acid flower is inconsistant? and thats what there gonna fix, by making it consistant and essentially, safer?

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Gilbagz

what did i say? "Minor Normalizations..."

how the fuck is this buff list supposed equal the others so far?

i feel really bad for you Aaron I hope this is .... a Joke

and my heart sinks for lex. Can we just be the Supes Bros yet?