What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I got blindsided with Supergirl. So i hope Poison Ivy isn't in the game so i don't feel obligated to play.. ;)

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
We can hard confirm them? Really? Show me the evidence where NRS tells us that they're in the game or point out the part in the reveal trailer where they say that and you might have a chance of being right. Otherwise it's assumption, simple.
i get what youre saying but i have a brain

con·firm
kənˈfərm/
verb
  1. 1.
    establish the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case).

Reactions: STK

Noob
It is similar to the New 52 Red Hood though... Could be an upgrade or alternate skin
i wouldnt say red hood but more in the lines of Batman Beyond... But with that being said i honestly hope Red Hood is in this because well Red Hood... But so far im liking the confirmed cast, aside from Supergirl, which im not fond of, simply because superman, but everyone else looks like amazing picks from DCs list... Atrocitus def a character i will main

Noob
I agree...the symbol seemed way closer to Batman Beyond, but then when I watched it a second time, he has...a red hood. Either way...it's odd until we know more.

I don't think it's that similar to the N52 RH either...that costume consists of military pants, a bulletproof vest and a brown leather jacket.
Its tricky to say, considering Arkhams Red Hood has a very Batman Beyond Look, which is where it was inspired from so they almost feel one and the same which i dont really like to be honest, Classic Red Hood as a very distinct and Homage look to the original character, this one just looks like a military exo... But the original Batman Beyong ( not the skin from Injustice 1 ) Was also kinda hooded... Honestly im curious, we will have to keep the eye open for for another year to see what really happens... But I already got 1 of my favorite characters in all Dc universe in the form of Atrocitus, If red Hood makes it then it will be literally the hypest thing ever... My wish list only has a couple chars remaining, Harley (which im 100% sure is in the game ) Poison Ivy, Nightwing and The Spectre...

Noob
Agreed.

The Spectre is interesting...how would he work in the game, as you imagine it?
I know right, The Spectre would be amazing he has so much potential visually and gameplaywise... The way i see it i think it would be interesting to explore his more nature based spirit of vengeance powers than his natural Super Strength and all that stuff 99% of the cast will surely will already get. Maybe some kind of Debuff mechanic a la Alien Acidic, But more based on punishing offensive characters... Something in the Lines of when you take certain amounts of damage you could have a projectile debuff that ticks away at the opponents life, Nothing like Acidics power where he can dish it out as he pleases...

The Lore of himn which i follow on and off as i recall he is immune to Most types of damage aside from powerfull Magic stuff and his not naturally offensive type character he only judges those he seems worth of his warth, So i think a very defensive archtype with ticks and maybe some projectiles would be just the perfect fit for him... unable to do alot of damage incombo But once you do damage to him the more he gets the more he dishes out with his ticks... dunno sounds interesting in my head atleast..

Also really like the idea of Equinox, Specially if he has a Brave and the Bold costume LOLOLOL but i guess Equinox is to much of an abstract character to really fit in a game

Noob
Agreed.

The Spectre is interesting...how would he work in the game, as you imagine it?
I know right, The Spectre would be amazing he has so much potential visually and gameplaywise... The way i see it i think it would be interesting to explore his more nature based spirit of vengeance powers than his natural Super Strength and all that stuff 99% of the cast will surely will already get. Maybe some kind of Debuff mechanic a la Alien Acidic, But more based on punishing offensive characters... Something in the Lines of when you take certain amounts of damage you could have a projectile debuff that ticks away at the opponents life, Nothing like Acidics power where he can dish it out as he pleases...

The Lore of himn which i follow on and off as i recall he is immune to Most types of damage aside from powerfull Magic stuff and his not naturally offensive type character he only judges those he seems worth of his warth, So i think a very defensive archtype with ticks and maybe some projectiles would be just the perfect fit for him... unable to do alot of damage incombo But once you do damage to him the more he gets the more he dishes out with his ticks... dunno sounds interesting in my head atleast..

Also really like the idea of Equinox, Specially if he has a Brave and the Bold costume LOLOLOL but i guess Equinox is to much of an abstract character to really fit in a game,

EDIT: Just noticed as i read my post, i really like the obscure side of Dc comics characters, i Bet most ppl have no clue who Spectre or Equinox are They probably wouldnt get that much of a reaction from the crowd lolol

Noob
Yeah man.

Initially I was thinking how would he work...he doesn't even have to be tangible when he is in spectre mode. Then I remembered the infamous batkick lol.

He could have a really cool intro though, walking in as a human (I forget his name), and then invoking the spectre.

You know...I would imagine him playing somewhat like raven, based on what you have said, but I would hope he would be more offensive than defensive...it just seems more fitting for the wrath of god to want to fuck people up.

I agree, it's a very interesting choice. And if there are more magical characters, like Constantine, there could be some really cool matchups that would look visually interesting. But then, I think that's already a given.
Its tricky tho i mean, the spectre is not that known, and he is godlike powerfull, there is simply so much that can be explored with him, specially visually, But his chances are very slim like i said he is not very well known specially among the general public that is just now getting into Comics tru movies and Comic media and he really only had 1 noticeable appearance in Visual media with his Dc Comics Short so i doubt he was even considerate for this game, sad really he would make an amazing char

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I want Spectre in the game that would be badass.

Also the guy who looked like Red Hood I think was Batman undergoing a second armor upgrade.

Also lol at Superman armoring up, as if he needs it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
You know, it's funny you say that. His costume in the first Injustice looked like armor (same as the New52 costume). In the I2 trailer though, he and Kara's costumes seem to be more like some kind of fabric before they gear up.
Yeah, I think the look of the New 52, Injustice 1, and Man of Steel costumes look like that because it is less cheesy than the skin tight cloth.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The MoS costume is cloth though, it doesn't have the armored look of New52 or I1. Plus..I don't think it has to be cheesy, in the I2 trailer I don't think it looks cheesy.
Cheesy was perhaps the wrong word. The MoS costume has that textured look and the dark blue is what I mean. I think more that they wanted to give Superman a more elaborate design, because of the over the top designs of other characters. Batman, Flash, WoWo, Aquaman, Lantern, etc..., all had detailed and unique designs and I think they wanted Superman to have that.

As far as skins go, I want Batman v Superman skins for Batman(armored and not armored), Superman, and Wonder Woman. I'm not trying to debate it and derail the thread but I liked it. Say what you will of the quality of the movie it's self, but Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman looked great. Except for the part where Lex looked like Willy Wonka and Doomsday looked like a ninja turtle with AIDS.