What's new

if there was a zombie apocalypse which 5 MK players would you want in your survival group and why?

Denzell he will instruct the group how to bernie so the zombies don't see us
GamerBlake90 If the group bernie fails, I'll just point him in the right direction and let him go
Tom Brady LBSH when GamerBlake90 clashes with the zombies we're going to need epic commentary
Jamessmk going to need a body guard when the two warriors go down and Tom Brady trips over his microphone wire
AestheticLove because; happily ever after

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
All 5 people would be people I don't know at all, so I wouldn't care when they get eatin so I can get away,

I think everyone dies in the zombie Apocalypse, so your only delaying the inevitable.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
How about 5 MK players you would NOT want in your survival group?

Tom Brady - Would complain that the Zombies never got a nerf and that they were OP from the beginning.
REO - Would troll the entire time in life or death situations. "Watch out bro, there's a zombie behind you!", "JK... KUH BAL".
jamessmk - Would say the Illuminati caused the apocalypse and would be drunk the entire time
CD jr - "Do you like fish sticks?" "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn..."
MKF30 - Would never leave the "base" claiming he had birthday parties to go to or had to wash his dogs or something.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I choose.

REO- Would troll the zombies into thinking he is a zombie as well. would make for a good distraction.
Pig- The master Strategist.
M2dave- ZONE THEM ZOMBIES OUT!
My girlfriend- For re-population (Yes, she does play)
BeenieWeenies- Every group needs someone comical.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
My cousin Carlos (played trilogy)
My cousin Mauri (played trilogy)
My brother Andrew (played trilogy)
My dad (played mk1)
hmm, and i guess i need a girl right? That bitch that got uppercutted on the cleveland bus. I'd uppercut her into the zombie traps so they get baited in and i get a toasty boost, lol.

fuck repopulating, with this few people by the second generation incest becomes inevitable. im not putting my kids through that, that's freaking nasty.
All very active members of the community there I see.

I'd pick:

12 gauge
Nemesis
Pig of the hut
UFG
Brady

All very active members of the community there I see.
being active and in the community arent criteria ;)
all it says is "5 mk players and why." top 4 my reason is they are family and mauri can probably kill all the zombies on his own, lol. cleveland uppercut chick i gave my reason

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I'd be a good candidate for a team member....
....I run pretty fast since I have looooong legs.
....I know how to prepare food because I'm Mexican.
....I'm so skinny the zombies would ignore me since I have no flesh.
....I read a lot of comics and stuff so I know what to do in many fictional scenarios.

That being said, I'd have:
HyruleNERD for token female
Cossner because he probably has drug cartel connections
AdmiralAugustus because if we had sea travel we would be unstoppable
Brownie because who wouldn't want him on a team?
Somberness since he'd have the frame data on the zombies and how fast their infection would spread and how far stuff is.

rev0lver would be left behind since he'd cry about a broken nail or something.
Insuperable would become a zombie to learnt the thriller dance

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
KevoDaMan- Seems like Daryll from the walking dead badass type guy in a zombie apacalypse
16 bit- Seems like the type of guy that is "prepared" for this situation
Arez god of war- Also would prob be like Daryll
Forever King- seems pretty in shape
Goldfishkeeper- you can't have a zombie fighting crew without a girl

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
STB Espio cause he'd have access to the swat supplies.
J360 dude looks like he could beat some zombie ass if needed lol
MITDJT cause he looks quick and nimble... we'd need a glen.
Pig Of The Hut / @L0rd of the fly ... Cause we'd need someone to keep spirits up and they both look like zombie wrecking dudes. Plus, they're from atl... Maybe they have crossbows :p
STB Goldfish / AestheticLove ... Cause lbsh, I need someone to gawk at when they aren't looking and pig won't cut it. :p