What's new

Breakthrough - Sorcerer How to Create Multiple Spells at Once - 100% Combos/Double Armour

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
Lol wtf. Cool video. That'll be fixed as he stated. I'm curious how many I will run into online now and how many will be able to manage the hex double chip damage.

Two armor portals aren't meant to give two hits of armor. When spaces correctly if you lose one armor you move forward or backwards to get it right back and vice versa, and instead of advancing normals movin you out of your armor it moves you into the next.

It's actually the most viable out of the set ups and for those who aren't realizing how absolutely viable this bug, glitch, whatever is you clear don't understand the power behind it.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Fuckin NRS. I looked through all this expecting to be outraged but I honestly can't stop laughing.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I love when stuff like this gets found. Especially after all the people 1 month in were saying that there would be no new tech to be found, how we were breaking down games too fast for that etc.

Good shit condiment brothers.

Odds on next patch notes saying they fixed portal bugs, yet they remain buggy as fuck?

BroKe! This explains why I've been seeing so many of these online. LOL. The chip damage bit is NUTS! Sneaky I'm cracking up at condiment brothers lol. Excellent stuff K and M.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Two armor portals aren't meant to give two hits of armor. When spaces correctly if you lose one armor you move forward or backwards to get it right back and vice versa, and instead of advancing normals movin you out of your armor it moves you into the next.

It's actually the most viable out of the set ups and for those who aren't realizing how absolutely viable this bug, glitch, whatever is you clear don't understand the power behind it.
Was thinking the exact same thing.