What's new

EVO Will Use All Patches/Hotifixes Until July 8th - Registration Ends at 12am PST!!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
what do you mean only? these were last years numbers

• Ultra Street Fighter IV – 1979
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – 1014
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee – 970
  • BlazBlue: Chronophantasma – 508
  • Killer Instinct – 338
  • King of Fighters XIII – 319
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us – 311
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – 257
the fgc is growing my friend. we aren't that big yet but we are certainly getting there. i think over 1000 is amazing, especially considering that mkx doesn't have nearly the international presence of street fighter or tekken
preach it hotdog man. Also buy a godzilla helmet please. call you HotZilla

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
what do you mean only? these were last years numbers

• Ultra Street Fighter IV – 1979
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – 1014
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee – 970
  • BlazBlue: Chronophantasma – 508
  • Killer Instinct – 338
  • King of Fighters XIII – 319
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us – 311
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – 257
the fgc is growing my friend. we aren't that big yet but we are certainly getting there. i think over 1000 is amazing, especially considering that mkx doesn't have nearly the international presence of street fighter or tekken
Only 1000 on a brand new game with a nostalgia factor and the largest or second largest pot bonus of all the games. It's kinda a blow up.

NRS games don't appeal to a wide audience. Or maybe the community just doesn't like to travel either way MKX could have been a big deal but it looks like it won't be as big a deal.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Only 1000 on a brand new game with a nostalgia factor and the largest or second largest pot bonus of all the games. It's kinda a blow up.

NRS games don't appeal to a wide audience. Or maybe the community just doesn't like to travel either way MKX could have been a big deal but it looks like it won't be as big a deal.
no you're wrong, over 1000 is a gigantic deal.