What's new

EVO Will Use All Patches/Hotifixes Until July 8th - Registration Ends at 12am PST!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just a reminder that @evo2k '15 is about 13 hours & counting from ending registration!! Don't be left out of the SUPER BOWL of fighting game tournaments!! Register now here: http://evo.shoryuken.com/registration/ Also, Evo will be using any patches or hotfixes that roll out by July 8 via @MrWizard 's Twitter account:
Screenshot_2015-06-30-13-14-19-1.png

Also, word on the street is over 1000 people have registered for MKX at Evo. Source is extremely solid.

If you haven't see it yet, you can check out the patch notes from the 6/23 match here: http://testyourmight.com/threads/mortal-kombat-x-patch-notes-6-23-15.53624/

Edited/Promoted by TS**

Attachments

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Only a 1000? That's kinda iffy considering other games blew by that number a while ago.

Hopefully we break the 1500 number or better.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
Didn't they already make a statement that only Jason and Tanya will be allowed in EVO for use as far as DLC goes? no Pred?

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
There will be more time to grind the MU and figure out how to defend against Tanya. But yeah, I still expect to see several.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i kinda like how this feels like an ultimatum ....

but hey, if all else fails - this time, im gonna bank on money matching # of teleports

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
That's incredibly good for an NRS game. I mean, obviously you'd expect Ultra and Smash to have significantly more than we do. But that's definitely a number we can be proud of.
Considering the 50k pot bonus you'd think it would draw more pot monsters at least. It seems low for the amount of money up for grabs.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
People should probably learn the Tanya MU just in case.

(And Tanya mains should probably have some secondaries ready....)