What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Erron Black General Discussion Thread

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Great

Also guys don't forget forget SOS2 is 2 hits. So it's a safe armor breaking launcher. lol
Im finding it hard though to find the sweet spot for this. Sometimes Kanos black dragon ball makes it through sometime he eats it. Very touchy spacing

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
B33~BF3EX, 4~DB4, D2, D1~BF4 = 41% and they're back in the corner and you have advantage lol.

Redux

Ex Phase
Corner, b33 exsg b2 money shot 21122 tackle easy 40 percent
I am getting a weird bug with that combo on jacqui briggs (maybe just a female thing?). Basically what is happening is while she's above you after b2 when I do df1 for moneyshot, stand off comes out instead. I have to input stand off for moneyshot to work lol.

Try it.

it's not consistent but I think it has to do with here jaqui's body is above you.

then you can do SOS3

Gunslinger is insane now tbh
characters with fast enough reversals can armor out of the start of sos 3 like subzeros slide, haven't tested it on any other charcter tho

EDIT: They also fixed his Gunslinger brutality, you only have to do 5 backdashes now, which is still far too many but it's doable lol

Last edited:

D4G

Win At All Cost
Can someone for the love of god please tell me i'm just a fucking scrub because I can't gun cancel anymore! I'm seriously freaking out, I'm raising hell if Marksman was stealth nerfed.

Can someone for the love of god please tell me i'm just a fucking scrub because I can't gun cancel anymore! I'm seriously freaking out, I'm raising hell if Marksman was stealth nerfed.
All run cancels have been fucked up, it's going to be fixed soon.

Reactions: D4G

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
b33 exsg njp b33 sos2 21122 tackle does 41 percent in the corner and is just as easy. But the money shot looks cooler
Yea that's the only reason I posted it, just that it implements the money shot.

CaptainCM

Certified trash
IMO for Gunslinger it would be best to end corner combos with f24xxCaltrops into SOS3 on oki instead of tackle.

Noob
Yea it is for sure! Tackle should be used if you think it will kill. But sometimes I think tackle could be a good option if you want to mix it up, do the tackle and go into a stance.

Also guys in the corner I think DB4 is a better launcher option than SOS3. It scales a lot better and gets you way more damage than if you were to launch with SOS3.